1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted pre 85 steel rims southern OR or NORCAL

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by daner, Feb 26, 2007.

1. daner

daner

need 15" (or 16") steel rims pre 85 Toyota 4x4 or older Land Cruiser (fj55 or 40) just looking for stock looking plain-Jane Toyota wheels, not wagon wheels or the chrome ones that came on the fj60. Must be cheap! Will consider them with tires mounted if the tires are 31-33 10.50's with alot of life left. Can pick them up in NorCal or Southern Oregon, thanks, Duane Medford Or.

2. secretagent

secretagent

Don't have any wheels but where are you in Medford? I too live in Meddy. Always up to meet other cruiserheads for beer or whatever.

Greg

3. daner

daner

I'm actually in Quite s***ty (White City) My truck (FJ62)i sn't well built but I'm always ready to go wheeling! I've seen a couple of nice Cruisers around, what are you driving?

4. AATLAS1X

AATLAS1X

One of the nicest FJ40's I have ever touched was from White City, 78 Blue.......

End of jack

5. daner

daner

Still looking for rims-would love to find 70's Cruiser rims with hubcaps. Not a resto but nothing rusty, thanks, Duane