Prayers; thoughts; encouragement (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Folks. Lash passed about 5:30 am.

Amanda and Jace are at Lash’s parents house. Lots of emotion. Keep those prayers coming for the family.

13791D01-4986-49D4-9EB4-0F4F3ABA6964.jpeg

EDB88F01-AEF7-4AB5-AC0C-01A9F1D78EBE.jpeg

DCFE84E9-EEE7-4E93-A47C-88DC4511F694.jpeg

56524E13-42C4-4A77-B516-7DEA19561345.jpeg

EDAA1419-F84B-4C64-973B-FDB11AA79F24.jpeg

No words this morning. We will keep the family and all of CottonLand in our prayers

Can't even begin to process.

lashgunrunner.jpeg

I’m not sure I know a more loved person, other than my dad than Lash.

I’ve always said about both of those guys….what would it be like to live your entire life without anyone that does not like you?

Lash never met a stranger. I’ll be telling some funny Lash stories over the next few days.

8AD71459-0977-40D7-9091-3D45C8B3497D.jpeg

Just seeing all this on Lash. Early on Nolan asked we pray he not suffer. God is good and in control. Just the past 2 pages of encouragement are a glimpse of how he works.

I came here to beg the same. My 9 month old is about to have a bone marrow biopsy. His iron and several vitals tanked yesterday for no reason. Happy, healthy baby.

Procedures at 1300 today. I’m grateful my wife is a NICU NP as she literally trained most of the staff working on him. @AndyO78FJ40 is his pill pusher. I’m so grateful for these professionals we know and trust.

#teamlash is in our prayers.

I know I am new here but just seeing the love that has been poured out for this man & his family tells me all I need to know about him. Prayers for the whole family and all envolved. Prayers headed for your family too shush. What an amazing community you guys have.

Folks can’t express where my heart is now…. From the CLC formation till last years crawl…. Lash was there. He was in moab.

Bud, your creativity, your passion, and most of all, your person, who you are, your family. Part of what makes CLC family.

Lash your one of the amazing people who you meet in life and stay with you cause of whom they were as a soul…..

Love you brother. So happy I got to take trails with you and know you.

I’m at a complete loss of words. Prayers for the family and cruiser family. The world lost a good one today for sure. I am honored to have been able to call you a friend.

@SHUSH praying for your little one and family

Sick little ones is the worst. We are clinging to the fact Ben isn’t ours, he’s ours until God decides.

Praying for Amanda and Jace as well.

0198D100-3ED8-4B8A-BE0F-027DDEF5062F.jpeg

Initial pathology doesn't indicate leukemia. (Initial diagnosis) Follow up Monday. He got blood and we are being discharged. Thank you for the calls/messages/PRAYERS.

God is still in control. We will see what the full pathology report indicates Monday.

Initial pathology doesn't indicate leukemia. (Initial diagnosis) Follow up Monday. He got blood and we are being discharged. Thank you for the calls/messages/PRAYERS.

God is still in control. We will see what the full pathology report indicates Monday.
When Michaela, my oldest, was three we got that dreaded leukemia diagnosis. She had ITP, a blood disorder. She had to have a spinal tap and she had to go have her blood check 2 or 3 times a week for 6 months afterwards. Scary days. I was scared to death and blissfully ignorant at the same time being you just couldn't google diagnosis back in 1997. I also spent time standing outside UMMC and getting secondhand smoke from from all the people sucking on cancer sticks.
It was a hard time on Michaela. She doesn't remember any of it.

When Michaela, my oldest, was three we got that dreaded leukemia diagnosis. She had ITP, a blood disorder. She had to have a spinal tap and she had to go have her blood check 2 or 3 times a week for 6 months afterwards. Scary days. I was scared to death and blissfully ignorant at the same time being you just couldn't google diagnosis back in 1997. I also spent time standing outside UMMC and getting secondhand smoke from from all the people sucking on cancer sticks.
It was a hard time on Michaela. She doesn't remember any of it.

It’s terrifying. I had the opposite problem regarding knowledge. My wife is a NICU NP and she read everything that hit the “.my chart” app. The 2 Drs are : neuro - our church elder/former co-worker and pathology - her childhood friend so she read them both like a book plus knew what the chart test results said before they came in.

Misery. She was a basket case

We are hoping it’s iron absorption deficiency. My dad had it as a kid. That’s treatable. ITP sounds scary too. Anything blood… heck anything medical… is scary. Worst part is feeling/ being helpless other than moral support.

We got to bring our baby home. I know, even in the CLC group, that’s not always the case.

Each day is a gift y’all. Hug them tight. Tell them you love them until they say stop, then do it twice more.

My heart is breaking for Amanda and Jace. I am grateful Lash is not in pain anymore. He was a warrior, through Amanda’s trials, Paul’s, and his own.

RIP Lash. Which for me =s Rest In Perfection. Our Lord and savior has perfected him in Glory. The ultimate prize. The ultimate gift of this Easter season.

Visitation Tuesday @5 funeral Wednesday starting @ 2 pm

More info as I get it
May not be proper, but Tuesday night I will be bringing a cooler of beer to share in the parking lot after visitation if the weather is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom