Drivers side:

Won't move backward
Won't recline
Foreward works
Lumbar works

Passenger Side:

Won't move backward
Everything else works.

My seats are steadilly approaching the dash with every test I do, and I'm afraid if something doesn't get fixed soon I won't even be able to squeeze into my cruiser! I don't hear any motor noise when trying to move the bacwards, or in any other direction that doesn't work for that matter, so I'm not sure its a gear problem. Help!

Search and check out the Gamiviti fix. For the backward movement you may be missing the white plastic gears and/or the interior gears are stripped out. $25 fix for each seat and 45 minutes per side at a leisurely pace.

Thanks for sharing that site with me, I will keep them in mind! However, I think I have ruled out that this is a plastic gear problem. I think the problem lies in the control module. :confused:

I have this problem where the shaft next to the motor turns but the shaft further away from the motor looks to have a stripped gear and the plastic plug looks to also be stripped.
Where do you get the replacement gears for the Gamiviti fix?
From previous post: For the backward movement you may be missing the white plastic gears and/or the interior gears are stripped out. $25 fix for each seat.
Thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom