Potts Run VA (Pics and VID) 09/17/05 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I stand corrected. The pics i posted are of one ledge but this most recent one riad has is the more famous one. Probably 4 feet high. The bypass for this ledge is what is shown in the video of riad's truck.

Ary, I'll definately let you know if we come back down that way. The trail was pretty fun but i was really suprised to hear those blazer were gonna go through some of it. Its a very tight trail, alot of spots were tight for the 80.

Cruiserhead05 said:
I stand corrected. The pics i posted are of one ledge but this most recent one riad has is the more famous one. Probably 4 feet high. The bypass for this ledge is what is shown in the video of riad's truck.

Ary, I'll definately let you know if we come back down that way. The trail was pretty fun but i was really suprised to hear those blazer were gonna go through some of it. Its a very tight trail, alot of spots were tight for the 80.

My guys told me they had just finished the trail when they saw you guys coming in, or something like that. I'm not sure, but I know for certain that they ran it all. The group of 4 trucks lost 5 driveshafts Saturday b/w the trail and the trips to and from. :rolleyes: Sounds like it was a fun day for all.

Josh, who are you talking to? If you're talking to me, I won't be around this weekend. I'm headed to WV.

Ary

Ary,

We passed your guys as we were headed out of there. The first truck we saw was the mini then a big blazer.
Supposed if you go the opposite directions(the way they were going) it is alot harder.
The above pics with the kids shows the ledge most people go up, i can imagine them loosing a DS or two on that thing.

Just ordered my sliders from Christo. I am looking into Oct 1st weekend, if they get here before then :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom