Possible group buy: Gamiviti (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Frank and I are looking to get roof racks from Gamiviti in the near future. They are possibly open to a group buy discount and at the very least are open to bulk shipping. Take a look at their website and see if there is anything you "need" from them , and post it here.

I need some feet for sure and may be in for more.

They make great product.

I just bought 6 Gamiviti low height rail gutter mounts, and I'm only going to end up using 4. Those things are crazy stout! PM me if you'd like to buy the two extra ones from me.

I just bought 6 Gamiviti low height rail gutter mounts, and I'm only going to end up using 4. Those things are crazy stout! PM me if you'd like to buy the two extra ones from me.

I need the ones for a 100 series which mount to the roof directly. You're making me wonder if I need to put a rack on my 40 series though!

I was lucky enough to get the deal on the imported racks a coupe years ago, but was also looking Prinsu or bowfin due to weight distribution on the rail. I have seen a few cruisers with warped rails while overloading. They are also about $600 less. Just a thought.

Ironman 4X4 has all their racks 25% off right now, and their alloy ones are very stout and very light. And they play well with the Gamiviti mounts. The Ironman mounts are not that attractive or stout, IMHO. You can order the Ironman racks with or without the mounts.

I love my Gamiviti rack and working with Tim on various needs I had for a solar panel and water port has been great, he is a solid dude! Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom