SOLD Portland, OR 16" LX470 wheels with snow tires mounted, center caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CloudCity

LuxCruisers
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
I have a set of 4 LX470 wheels with center caps and presently mounted with older snow tires. (See pics below.) I got these as an extra with my '04 which has 18" mounted and I haven't ever used them, so figured somebody else may want them for the snowtires for an easy swap in winter, or maybe for an offroad build due to smaller wheel size. Tires are Dean Wintercat SST radial snow tires size 265/75r16. I consider these a giveaway with the wheels as they are not new.
$475 OBO for all, center caps are in great shape too. SE Portland. Cash only please.
Local pickup only for now, shipping possible in future if no immediate local sale.

Last edited:
Here's the pics. Caps are near perfect w minor scuffs, no cracks. Wheels have typical chips and flaking to some areas, but we don't generally salt here in Oregon aside from the mountain passes and these haven't been used since the city started salting so not much corrosion. I didn't clean them, just pulled from garage for pics so pardon the dirt. All bagged for clean transport.
Update Aug 25th: Sale pending

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

Last edited:
Dropped to $400, local pickup

Dropped to $350, local pickup

Sold. Thank you to the awesome buyer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom