SOLD Portland ARB Alloy Roof Rack 87"x49" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Back for sale is an ARB alloy rack that I made the mistake of buying this PRIOR to installing my OME lift. Now lifted, I can no longer park in my garage which frankly, does not work. I need a flat rack.

I had posted this before when the rack was new. It's no longer "new" but looks new as it has been on my truck for a year or so but has never seen any use. And my truck is always garaged so it's really like new. No scratches or dings of any kind. I'm asking $800.

I'm in Portland and would like to sell locally. I really don't want to ship this thing.

Thanks,

Mike

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 9.37.33 AM.png

Back for sale is an ARB alloy rack that I made the mistake of buying this PRIOR to installing my OME lift. Now lifted, I can no longer park in my garage which frankly, does not work. I need a flat rack.

I had posted this before when the rack was new. It's no longer "new" but looks new as it has been on my truck for a year or so but has never seen any use. And my truck is always garaged so it's really like new. No scratches or dings of any kind. I'm asking $800.

I'm in Portland and would like to sell locally. I really don't want to ship this thing.

Thanks,

Mike

View attachment 2541101
If you want to sell just the mounting feet, I would take them off your hands

Damned border is still closed or I will buy this in a heatbeat (and 5 hours of driving to Portland)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom