POLL & SIGN-UP THREAD - 4th Annual 70 Series Meet 'n Greet (1 Viewer)

ARE YOU GOING TO ATTEND THE ROUND UP?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
To use an old farming term, "we're in the short rows now" so if you plan to attend the event and haven't taken time to participate in this poll please do so. :)

I see that! I'll be trailering up the 73 series, and parking my F250 at the campgrounds. I don't want to show y'all up on the trails

I think Chris has posted a few in another thread. It's not my truck to post shots of lol guess everyone will have to wait until next weekend to see it!

Hello Everyone....Long time lurker on the 40 forum, first time poster anywhere! Plan to attend this coming weekend. Will meet Hillbilly Cruiser and make the long trek (ha, 2 hours) from Lafayette, GA up Hwy 27. Will have my new to me 87' LJ70 with the infamous 2L-T. I realize my light 70 could possibly be overwhelmed by all the testosterone fumes from the big boy "heavy" cruisers.....but we'll do our best to keep up. HA! Looking forward to a fun weekend.

Don't know how to post photos yet, but the truck I have is the one in the thread posted by cruiserfien "New to the 70 series, what to look for or what to avoid". May 22, 2018

Hello Everyone....Long time lurker on the 40 forum, first time poster anywhere! Plan to attend this coming weekend. Will meet Hillbilly Cruiser and make the long trek (ha, 2 hours) from Lafayette, GA up Hwy 27. Will have my new to me 87' LJ70 with the infamous 2L-T. I realize my light 70 could possibly be overwhelmed by all the testosterone fumes from the big boy "heavy" cruisers.....but we'll do our best to keep up. HA! Looking forward to a fun weekend.

Don't know how to post photos yet, but the truck I have is the one in the thread posted by cruiserfien "New to the 70 series, what to look for or what to avoid". May 22, 2018
If I'm not mistaken you'll be the first "LJ" to ever attend this annual event so in a sense you're a "ground breaker".
As far as testosterone goes, some of us are at the age where that is only achieved by taking supplements. :)

For those that have not seen this on the other thread, please review ....

I'll be heading to Oak Ridge on the 27th. I-26 to I-40, basically.

For those that want to tag along with me (see this post 4th Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet), lets plan to meet at the parking lot at Windrock Park at 8 on Friday for a departure time of 8:30. What this means is please have full tanks of fuel, snacks / lunch / drinks, and most importantly, permits.

My rides will require each person to have a Windrock Park permit available at these locations (Permits - Windrock Park ). You should have time to purchase permits on Friday AM at the Windrock General Store - opens at 8 AM.

Friday's ride / tour will most definetly will require a TWRA permit for one person per vehicle (preferably the driver). These can be purchased online in advance here Tennessee

I have not completely nailed down Saturday's ride, but it likely will require a TWRA permit.

TWRA Permit Info

For residents of TN that do not have hunting licenses, the cheapest daily permit is a Type 036 which costs $15.50 per day. If you have a TN Hunting License, a type 092 is a daily WMA license that costs $12.50 per day and a type 093 is an annual WMA area permit that costs $21.

For non-residents, on a daily basis the cheapest route is a type 038 which is $37.50 per day. For those wanting annual permits, the best combination is type 071 and a type 093. This combination costs $111 for the 071 and $21 for the type 093.

The Tennessee hunting license year ends February 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom