Please Help one of our own... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I normally don't do this but.....

A friend of mine is a finalist in the Pirate 4x4 King of Hammers essay contest and I am asking all to help him out. The Jeeper's are rallying for their man and we need YOUR help to win this thing. You ask What is the King of the Hammers contest, well its the chance to drive a fully modified rock racer in one the most challenging off-road races in America. (Like you guys didn't know that already)

YouTube - King Of The Hammers 2009 DVD Trailer

BellyDoc(Jon) has been selected as one of the five finalists in the essay contest to actually get the chance to drive the buggy below and to have the full pro team support of MFS behind him.
f320ecb1.jpg

436f549c.jpg

BellyDoc has been working on his own buggy build for the last two years that started from scratch without any fabrication knowledge. He is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back. Jon hopes that he can use this chance to help promote land-use issues that are becoming a bigger problem for all off-road enthusiasts. The man has a way with words and the sport could use someone like him to represent it. Please help him get to the KOH drivers seat!

BellyDoc's build thread is here - A Fool and his Money - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

Register a Pirate4x4 login if you haven't already:

Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board - Register

Vote for BellyDoc here!!

MFS/Pirate4x4 2010 Griffin King of the Hammers Top 5 Essay Vote - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

It only takes a few minutes of your time to really help out. Thanks guys! :beer:

Voting is only going 3 more days! Vote if you have not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom