Pix of 100s at Paragon!

macneill

Rollin’ on 33s
A few pix of 100s at Paragon on Sat.

Had a great group of guys. An FJ55, an 80, a few FJCs and of course 3 100s.

That's my buddy in the white one.

Check out Loud's articulation!

Last edited:
definately had some fun. Im bringing my truck to the lexus dealer tomorrow to get a complimentary wash

11111.jpg

im bummmed i wish i did not have to work this past sat; if you guys give a few days heads up will will go next time im about 3 hours away from parag. i have not been there in a while. let me know for next time

macneill

Rollin’ on 33s
i know i know i try to keep up with the events posting but i forgot i even tried to set up a run here but it got moved to the events place i will definetly keep up:doh: my truck is stock so i will probably hang back with loud on some of the runs:cheers:

Sounds like you guys had a blast .

Wow, you really are hardcore Loud :beer:

Your rig is looking pretty sweet there Mac... Wait, what the hell is that shiny thing on your roof rack.. ?.... a decal ? Arrgh !! :mad:

Seriously , Its nice to see some wheeling pics from the 100 corner ...

leave them stickers, just get rid of the chrome! i had a blast with you guys, it was good to see some 100's gettin out and flexin. theres a few more pics in the expidition section as loud mentioned, but i'll post the 100 pics here for ya. and yeah, you'd be impressed what racing slicks on a lexus can do in the mud!

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

this last one came out a little dark IMO but i lack the editing tools on this computer to fix that so... meh.

DSC00025.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom