GCLC Meeting/Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sdsysdesign.com
Saturday March 31st:

Wheeling at Paragon: Interested parties are to meet at the staging area at 9am.

Meeting to follow at 5pm:

Perkins in Hazleton
50 State Route 93
Hazleton, PA 18202

I will not be wheeling but will come out for the meeting.

I'm there, to wheel and meet.

i'll be there too, i had heard from a friend that there was some issues about Paragon being open, anybody have any info on this? apprently hes friends with the owners or some such thing and was told that they've been charged some ridiculous ammount of money to renew thier lease on the site. somthing to the tune of 17Mil IIRC. anyway he said he wasnt sure that the place was still open anymore. any word on this?

Apparently Paragon's property was a lease. The town of Hazleton has been trying to have a major freight airport built there for years. The project is now moving forward to the tune of $2B or thereabouts. From what I hear PAP is allowed to keep doing business until they decide to start breaking ground.

Because there was no timetable given as far as a project start date was concerned, the GCLC decided to move the July event (CMCC) to Rausch Creek so we're guarenteed a venue.

All this and more will be discussed at the meeting. Please make every effort to attend.

so we're still on for march tho right? hell i've never been to paragon and if its gonna be clsed down then i'd love to be able to visit the legendary trail before its too late.

Me and my buddy in his 100 are in.

well then my bone stock FJc will be there as well. i'm balls to the wall crazy, but i do have substantial payments to keel pe somewhat grounded, so i'll be glad to wheel it hard, but body damage is totally out of the question. i know that may be mutually exclusive to some guys but i'm sure you can all understand :D

Im bringin my FJC as well. Headin down from upstate NY on friday and camping until sunday. Just look for a big white school bus, if you dont see it then its probably on the side of the road somewhere.:whoops:

Looking forward to meeting everyone and wheeling

:cheers:

Nick

So, do we have self delegated "trail leaders" or are we gonna whing it with the curiculum?

I'll take that video course.

Once we see what vehicles show,we`ll be able to put them into groups.If you want to lead a group,we`d appreciate it.It`s always best when simulary built trucks are in the same groups.Wow that`s alot of groups.I`m going to bed.

See everyone tomorrow! Woo-Hoo!

I thought Junk would lead the pack though...

Seems we've got a good amount of stockers coming.

Some pix.

Last edited:
S'more.

Last edited:
Even more.

Last edited:
More.

Last edited:
More...

Last edited:
And more...

Last edited: