Pighead cleans up! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have this bare, uncut dash panel, ready to go, if that's all you need.
Kinda wanna sit on the radio, see if I can determine originality or something...

Ming89FJ62 said:
Pighead,

I'm interested in the center dash plate (radio included if it's not spoken for). Can't get to CA but will send the box in a box or what ever other shipping method works for you.

Thanks in advance.

Harry
2004_0810Image0002.JPG

Got these, think there off the '76. Will they work?

Yotahilux said:
Pighead,

How bout wiper arms to fit a 71?
2004_0810Image0005.JPG

Josh gets first pick, He'll do that tomorrow. I'll post up what he doesn't need.
Couple of 'em are busted up...

clemson55 said:
Pighead,
How much for those side mirrors I saw in there?
Richard

1) I'm hoping to try it on for size tomorrow.
2) The metal side emblems use different holes than the plastic ones, and (I think) are harder to find. I have a full set on my Pig ('69 front fenders) and half a set that I found yesterday that Mookie needs. Plenty of the plastic though.
5) Didn't know that there were factory brush guards, bull bars or cattle guards...thought they were all aftermarket.

MiniPigg said:
1) Ok... lt me know how it fits.
2) What about the metal ones. I like those better anyhow.
3) thought i'd ask anyway.
4) havent priced them new... will do.
5) Brush guard, bull bar, cattle guard... just looking for old style. I know i can buy them new... just dont want to pay that much.
6) Hehe... yes... well never hurts to ask... You should see what the VW aircooled factory tool kits cost. Now thats sone serious cash.

Pighead said:
I have a pair of complete back up lights and one lens still in the wrapper, Ige. I'm not super-eager to let these go (I still break mine sometimes)...but for you, if you really NEED them, we can talk.
Armrests are free if you pick-up. If I gotta find a box and schlepp to the post office, it's gonna take a month for me to get aroundtuit plus you'll owe me postage and a beer.
Or we can meet at the Pigrun and you'll only owe me a beer.

(nuclearlemon sez) "got any 73+ backup lens...
also, how much for 2 of the armrests?"
well, won't make the pig run...if the pigs running by christmas, i'll be thrilled s&^%tless...so i guess i owe ya postage and a beer for the armrests.
don't really need complete lights...just lenses...and i'm not in a rush, so i can keep looking...poor little piggie's not going anywhere for a while.

O.K. Ige, thanks for understanding my selfish lens attitude...
You just need 2 armrests? Need those special screws for 'em?
PM me an address, I'll start looking for a box.

nuclearlemon said:
well, won't make the pig run...if the pigs running by christmas, i'll be thrilled s&^%tless...so i guess i owe ya postage and a beer for the armrests.
don't really need complete lights...just lenses...and i'm not in a rush, so i can keep looking...poor little piggie's not going anywhere for a while.

Wow, what a haul!

I'm looking for side vents, open. Hopefully chrome...

And how about an oil filler cap?

The little D ring that holds the rear seat bottom down.

I'll pay postage...

Nial

Gosh, sure am sorry you missed it, Nial.
Side vents? Yup, open, no chrome ( :crybaby: )
Oil filler cap? You bet!
Little D-ring still on my bench (in the dungeon)

What's postage from 95816?

surfpig said:
Wow, what a haul!

I'm looking for side vents, open. Hopefully chrome...

And how about an oil filler cap?

The little D ring that holds the rear seat bottom down.

I'll pay postage...

Nial
2004_0810Image0001.JPG

Yeah, me too. I had stuff to unload, too.

Those vents are beautiful, I'll take 'em!

Postage... depends on whether I drive the Pig or ride my bike over!

Nial

Pighead, I really need the hood latch release mechanism cable thingy.

HEY NUCLEARLEMON! Backup Lens...

Nuclearlemon:

Just saw a set on EBAY, too. Don't know which lens you're after, but here's an option:

Lens Ass'y

Ming89FJ62 said:
Pighead,

The blank center dash panel that's in the photo will do me just fine. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Harry
O.K., this thing's about 17"x5"x2 1/2ish, maybe a pound or two.
you can send me a box to fit it, or wait for me to find one or pay fedex for one, depends on what kind of hurry you're in I guess.

Just this part?

DavidW said:
Pighead, I really need the hood latch release mechanism cable thingy.
2004_0810Image0001.JPG

Also the underhood part if you got it. I've got the interior lever, but PO put FJ40 style hood hooks on when the latch went bad.

Found these bits, that all ya need?

DavidW said:
Also the underhood part if you got it. I've got the interior lever, but PO put FJ40 style hood hooks on when the latch went bad.
2004_0810Image0002.JPG

Pighead said:
O.K., this thing's about 17"x5"x2 1/2ish, maybe a pound or two.
you can send me a box to fit it, or wait for me to find one or pay fedex for one, depends on what kind of hurry you're in I guess.
I'll send a box complete w/ a UPS waybill for the return freight. PM me w/ your address or e-mail me at hrempert@sprynet.com. I'll include some beer money for the good cruiser carma being spread around.

Thanks,

Harry

No the 76 will not fit but thanks anyway. Has anyone swapped the whole wiper arm assembly?

Chuck

That is so cool. PM me with your address and I'll send you a prepaid label or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom