PIG THREAD (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hog heavy weekend. Nasty beast.

EC9F7479-1FCD-43AD-9835-6DE364D42540.jpeg
6B9250BC-19F7-463A-AF94-B7957C4F181F.jpeg
46B4E085-3EC3-41D3-98E3-FC7B21DE98DC.jpeg
D54C9E37-3FE1-4F59-96D7-443FDFEDC131.jpeg
BB88C602-8BDC-4561-BDCC-2D9DFB93B9E7.jpeg

Few under hood parts to get it running. Carb, batt, tstat, heater valve, and some hoses and it should run.
Was robbed for parts for the red one including a brand NIB SOR headliner :/

Then clean it up inside. Needs door/pillar/cargo panels, headliner, and window regulator work. Do they make dash caps? Patch a few floor holes and add a set of load bars for a canoe or 2 Just looking for fun grocery getter and river truck to replace the sketchy ass XL van I picked up a while back...... but itll probably stick around for a bit if for no other reason than TBI and 2wd 4l80e and its handy dry storage too ha.

I know its not stock hot but this stance is strangely awesome with the painted hood ..... came from the Arkansas along the Mississippi border too by the way. Was built up as some sort of zombie apocalypse vehicle or something.
IMG_5536.JPG

And that patina. Man.
IMG_5534.JPG

That quarter panel is going to need a lot of love.

Oh hell no. It looks perfect. Perfect.
My Pig hood has that same look. Like tree rings. The boiled linseed looks good on it.

I like the look. The drivability will go up 10 fold with some stock wheels though

(Starting yo sound Like @dnp and running boards)

SOR and Cruiser Corps have dash caps.

I have some rear door panels a couple handles. External handles etc and internals I’ll let go to a good home.

Let me know.

F the headliner though. I started messing with it and decided that will split my brain.

Rusty Stromboli
wide_24013.jpg

Hahaha! All Land Cruiser Fire Trucks look the same to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom