PIG THREAD (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finishing up some areas is a good feeling.

Engine compartment is done.

Interior is clean and ready for the seats.

Next steps

Glass and headliner.

Paint and body.

Roll.

IMG_7168.JPG

IMG_7212.JPG

IMG_7215.JPG

IMG_7216.JPG

IMG_7218.JPG

It's weird. The pig seems to have been sandblasted and primed before it was abandoned.

The only sign of true color was inside the gas door. It was Freeborn.

That said I put the non locking gas door from my parts Pig on this truck and sold the locking door.

The parts Pig was really that nasty Marroon red and white.

It gonna get a full two-bucket resto on the bodywork or just knock the loose stuff off and put some color down?

It gonna get a full two-bucket resto on the bodywork or just knock the loose stuff off and put some color down?

I'm for the latter. The painter is for the former.

We will meet in the middle I'd guess

Fixed. I know I left it in the woods at your farm to die, but you gotta at least footnote my contributions to this frankenpig.

Haha. Yes yes.

I'm gonna be like one of those shady heirs in the S-town podcast. I'll re-enter the picture with my hand out when you sell the project one day. Or, maybe I'll play the role of Tyler Goodson - enter Tilda Bogue in the color of darkness and take all the doors and tailgate off your property before you sell it.

All kidding aside, you picked it up for me; you gave me the choicest parts in the pile and then rolled into your woods. At that point, it became yours. Glad that s*** is getting used. I would have never done anything with any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom