1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pig Flop

Discussion in 'FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society' started by Gumby, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Gumby

Gumby Supamod Staff Member s-Moderator

Me and the boy went pig tippin on Sunday. I didn't get any pics, of course, since I was in the truck, but 4rnr finally got some up on Yotatech.

I wasn't driving at the time. My 16 year old was going a bit fast down Cooter's Hill at the Cliffs ORP.

No people damage at all. JoeZ made record time up Milemarker Hill to winch the pig back on her feet. The pig is a little scarred, but it's getting hard to tell damage from one trip to the next. Biggest carnage was the w/s, the tail light (that was already broken) and the chrome vent thingy on the quarter. The rest is just sheet metal that was mostly bondo and rust anyway.
    pigflopsm.jpg pigflop2sm.jpg

2. nuclearlemon

nuclearlemon not an addict Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    piggie was just tired....needed a catnap.

3. cruiser88

cruiser88

Media:
    Albums:
    now thats my kind of wheeling:D .better that the 16 year old learns this way rather than on the highway.my dad taught me to drive this way.it was a year before he would let me drive on the hardtop.felt weird:eek: after staying in low range for so long:D

4. PabloCruise

PabloCruise

Glad you and your boy are o-k! :cheers:

5. lowtideride

lowtideride

Media:
    Albums:
    Good work...looked like fun. Fire right up? I hear ya on trying to remember what dents are from what trip..

6. Ming89FJ62

Ming89FJ62 I smell bacon GOLD Star SILVER Star

Glad that you and your son are OK. The scars just give the pig more character. It's a nice "get the hell out of my way" look for cruising N'ville. :)

Harry

7. Gumby

Yup. Strangely enough the N-ville cop that I passed a couple of blocks from home didn't come see why I was driving around without a w/s. :D

I'm looking for a nice pig body to put on my 80 frame for a dd. Naperville deserves a daily driven pig just to shake em up a bit.

8. Gumby

Fired right up. I bumped the starter to make sure it wasn't hydrolocked, then started it up. Took a little bit to burp the air out of the power steering and clear out the oil on the left bank.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">