Pics of new softtop from Pakistan (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey. I don't wanna hear about your lousy relatives...... :flipoff2:

Vortec, thanks for the pics and info. That helps out a lot. I don't imagine the snaps would interfere with the hard top installation would they? Would there be any interest in these tops if you could get them to your door by the end of January in the $700-$750 range? If so please let me know and I can talk with Robert at Heart of Texas Offroad and see what he can do.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I'll be using the Cruiser over Thanksgiving without benefit of the side fasteners, and I don't see this being a problem. Even if it rained, water would still not be able to enter. ;)

hey hercdriver,

what are you talkin about? is heartoftexas going to try and start sellin the pakistan tops?

more info, or just correct me if i'm horribly wrong.

jonathan

The way the snaps/studs go on you have to remove them to use the hard top. My truck was originally a soft top and the holes are there but the studs are gone to accomodate the replacement hard top. There is a movement to get an order of tops and frames for January--$775 delivered.

info on that sale please!

i'm interested, especially b/c my hardtop doesn't "fit" anymore due to some body damage. :-X

thanks,
jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

Hey I'm back. My account wasn't working but Woody fixed it. Thanks! I'm working with Robert at Heart of Texas Offroad right now to get 2 or 3 tops in by the end of January. Things are still up in the air, but Ehsan is in the process of making them right now. I will get a hold of Robert and have him chime in. We are looking into some alternative methods of gettting them into the states and that should help keep the cost down, but we are still waiting on the exact numbers. I was just curious if there would be intrest? If you are interested please e-mail Robert @ info@heartoftexasoffroad.com and tell him you are interested in the soft tops and what color you would like. He has always replied to my e-mails in record time. I just want to stress that this is in the "planning" phase so you will have to bare with us.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Jeremy

The source I am dealing with is Tom Quinn, e-mail zippy@tomquinn.com. He quoted me $775, delivered. He is taking orders for January. Contact him for yourself so I do not speak out of turn here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom