pics of big 60s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no prob more than that i cut a lot off even up by the doors...my guess would be like 1 1/2 inch in some places pushing two maybe even three in some spots...when you get close to the door there really isnt much to work with...but its trimed all the way up to the door(nothing left)..there is a lot more to work with and cut off in the ass end...:)

yeah, and still doesn't have a front bumper. i love it.

72 cruiser....haha ralph is the best

hey is that last one that shortend 62?

[quote author=mixmaster link=board=12;threadid=6108;start=msg49804#msg49804 date=1065848994]
Another one, again, no info about it.
[/quote]
dec02_2ll.jpg

I "think" this is denny who is the pres of the Black Hills chapter of the TLCA, the group who runs the black hills cruiser classic. This truck is now a tube buggy. I'll try to scan up some pics tonight.

Tony-
I'll get them pics of the t4t run posted over here too. I only got a shot or two of you tho...

[quote author=chuglife link=board=12;threadid=6108;start=msg55597#msg55597 date=1067236992]
i love that bob job man, you did it all yourself right?
[/quote]hey is that last one that shortend 62? yes

I have a friend that is a bodyman,so he did the cut and weld.i did everthing else.

forgot about this one. I like it. Found it in the readers rides section which should be back soon.
reader322.jpg

:eek:

kewel

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=6108;start=msg55448#msg55448 date=1067216465]
managed to find some rocks to park on this weekend
[/quote]

[move]SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTT[/move]

can you get me more pics of your rig I LOVE THE WAY IT LOOKS i see you got the rear side glass in what did you do for a gas tank ???? i was thinkin i know hang me a jeep cj tank the make a 22 gal 1/4 steel tank that could keep it under the truck or did you find some thing to work ??

[quote author=kling-on link=board=12;threadid=6108;start=msg59419#msg59419 date=1068074143]

can you get me more pics of your rig I LOVE THE WAY IT LOOKS i see you got the rear side glass in what did you do for a gas tank ???? i was thinkin i know hang me a jeep cj tank the make a 22 gal 1/4 steel tank that could keep it under the truck or did you find some thing to work ??
[/quote]

It looks pretty sissy in person really :flipoff2:

[quote author=kling-on link=board=12;threadid=6108;start=msg59419#msg59419 date=1068074143]

[/quote]

Thank you.

i used a geo tracker tank. its small but it fit great. we managed to reincorperate the fuel door so i needed to come up with a tank that had the filler hose on the right side and end(back end) 'm using the tracker "in tank " fuel pump so that all when pretty smooth.except i can't get the fuel gauge to work.ohwell.
As for more pictures they would be the driveway poser type. the rig hasn't been done all that long,so not nearly enough action stuff.yet.

[quote author=7FootYeti link=board=12;threadid=6108;start=msg59557#msg59557 date=1068091203]
It looks pretty sissy in person really :flipoff2:

[/quote]

and as for you manjerk, if my rig is "sissy" i'd hate to think of what we'd have to call yours :slap: :doh:

:flipoff2: :beer: :flipoff2:

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=6108;start=msg61311#msg61311 date=1068499304]
and as for you manjerk, if my rig is "sissy" i'd hate to think of what we'd have to call yours :slap: :doh:

:flipoff2: :beer: :flipoff2:
[/quote]

:D :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom