pic requests! comp cut (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

more of a fan of cut like 71-cruiser's above, more curved el natural LOL

Cool would you ever get a tire up in the metal there if you were to leave more?
Dont look like it with these pics.

Not a huge fan of cut to hell with no reason, rather see dents. cut for rust can
pass.

Yep..

Hi WTF are you talking about???
If you are referring to my rig I cut that much so I could leave it VERY low and not get the tire into the fender.

I am running 40" tires right now. If I went to 44's (I might one day if they made one I liked) I would be able to put a tire into the fender.

Mace said:
Yep..

Hi WTF are you talking about???
If you are referring to my rig I cut that much so I could leave it VERY low and not get the tire into the fender.

I am running 40" tires right now. If I went to 44's (I might one day if they made one I liked) I would be able to put a tire into the fender.
i was asking if you raised your fender wells to allow your tire to articulate higher into your fender well, i guess im just retarded and your kinda gay :frown:

coolcruiserfj40 said:
ok what do you guys think of these lines
mvc167f4ti.jpg

That's about what I did to mine - top cut is about 10mm below the top of the tub

http://go4wd.co.nz/gallery/ClubChampsDec2003/club_champs_dec_2003_3

just checking

Mace said:
Yep, I live in an alaskan cabover...

:flipoff2:

just checking, I did not know if you lived on your moms driveway and spent all your money on cool cruiser stuff. :flipoff2:

Nah, my house has a hideous HOA. It is just easier to leave my junk at mom's place (bout 5 mins away) then deal with the multiple fines involved with simply changing my oil.....

I was thinking if you added a little bit of a curve at the bottom it might look a little cleaner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom