Photos of White Knuckle rock slider install on my '99 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Move them as far forward as they will go. Mine saved me from dinging the front rocker panel because I had them mounted forward like that. I also put a strip of 3M grip tape on them as a step, since they will be slippery when they are wet or muddy. Kids in the back need to be VERY careful of that big opening for the kick-out, if they slip getting in or out, they could get injured if their leg sticks in that space. I opted for the rear half cover, that is optional, for that reason.

I've been running my White Knuckle sliders for 5+ years (DOM tubing version) and they have taken some really nasty hits and have lots of dents and dings to show for it but have done the job well. The kick out is well sized and I've used them to pivot around rocks and logs for sure. Good design, well built, I would run them again.

I love mine, it was one of the first mods I did. The standard angle really helps clearance and still works well as a step. I also went with the DOM tubing and full top plate which bolts on. It’s a very quality item.

Well, I'm thinking @Kavik's front bumper, white-knuckle sliders, and now I will check out BIOR. My rear bumper hit bottom while I was out last week, and then I dented it on a boulder. It's perfectly fine, but I think if I replace the front bumper and rockers, I might as well look into the rear bumper.

Thanks for the tip on BIOR!

I want everything to weigh as little as possible because I'm not changing the suspension or lifting it.
Let me know if you sell your dented bumper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom