SOLD Phoenix AZ: 200 Series stock front Lower Control Arms - LCA, LCAs, LCA's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the well known, ever so fun issue of the seized front LCA bolt, so I'm unable to adjust my LCA's to get alignment within spec. Getting ready to cut the bolts off, but I would like to replace the LCA's with a lower mileage, good bushing, less rusty pair while I'm at it. I'll also be using the SPC Alignment Cam Bolt Kit with sleeve so i don't have the issue again.

Looking for somebody who's possibly swapped the stock ones out, or done/doing the Tundra swap and doesn't need anymore. I need both left and right sides

482666A.jpg

Can you share the part kit for replacement? I can find several SPC kits, but no sleeves.

Do you still need this? I have both LCAs sitting in my basement. They are high mileage but all desert so no rust. I'd put new bushings and ball joints in them though.

Do you still need this? I have both LCAs sitting in my basement. They are high mileage but all desert so no rust. I'd put new bushings and ball joints in them though.
Thanks but no. Another mudder in San Diego gave me his and I had RIverview put them on this summer. Thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom