Pet Cargo Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for solutions for carrying two Labradors on to a pheasant hunt. The cargo area is really to small for two dog cages that will fit them. So I was thinking one of the cargo covers.

Anyone have any recommendations for a cargo cover that would cover the back of the second row, walls and third row folded to the sides?

I've used 6-7 different covers; from all of them, this one is by far the best: Amazon product ASIN B01LCJB2AO
I've had it around 3 years now. Even though I have a crate for my dog (in the cargo area), I still leave this on the 2nd row as it works awesome for carrying groceries, anything dirty, etc.

That said, I would suggest getting a local fabricator to make you a custom crate that will be tailored to the dimensions of your cargo area, and will allow both dogs to fit comfortably.

2 large 42X28 wire crates will fit sideways if the second row is folded and tumbled forward, so as long as they have 2 doors (end and side), you can take 2 large dogs safely secured. Of course, this means no second or third row!

Last edited:
I know you can find those wire dividers, between cargo area and 2nd row if you’re really in a pinch. Not optimal for pups/working dogs but might work if you’re in a pinch as far as field kennels.

I know you can find those wire dividers, between cargo area and 2nd row if you’re really in a pinch. Not optimal for pups/working dogs but might work if you’re in a pinch as far as field kennels.
That's what I was going to use but with that, I was looking for a cover to prevent the mud covered dogs from making a mess and potentially chewing on the third row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom