Wanted Pending: CT26 (1HD-T) for rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Looking for a good core stock turbo to be sent in for a rebuild. I have two currently, one with a crack in the housing at the waste gate so that ones out, and another with a pooched bolt at the mounting plate (also quite rusty). Looking to start with something nicer, otherwise I’ll just wait to pull my turbo and send it in for rebuild and put the Cruiser out of commission for a few weeks.
Pics for attention.

IMG_5619.jpeg

I have one listed, I'm asking $1000. It's out of my 1994 HDJ81. I had just installed an intercooler and Auber Boost Gauge and was seeing 13 PSI no problem. It appears very healthy. I can send you pics or any other information if interested.

I have one listed, I'm asking $1000. It's out of my 1994 HDJ81. I had just installed an intercooler and Auber Boost Gauge and was seeing 13 PSI no problem. It appears very healthy. I can send you pics or any other information if interested.
I appreciate the offer! I am pretty confident I have something sorted locally for now!

I will leave this thread open as a database for those with CT26 cores that are available, and those that are looking for one.

Turbo Marketplace! 🐚💨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom