PDR Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! This is andy and at this last years fall crawl at flat nasty I put a little dent in my front fender. I was curious if anyone in the group did PDR and wanted to help a brother out with the cruiser. Beer/whiskey will be provided. Thanks dudes.

It is not a dent, it is a badge of honor. Do you really want to get rid of honor -- especially in today's society?

If only PDR could help me.....only thing that could help my rig at this point would be a different driver...

What? Did you run Kelly out of extra doors?
Oh brother...yes...then I went wheeling with a bunch of jeeps again and got "spotted" through some trees...I'm due for regular maintenance again...

Time for him to chop another 80:rofl:
Oh at this point it's not a matter of if, but when!!

To actually help with this thread, we got about a $200 quote for a very small PDR job on our Yukon, about the size of a dime. I can't imagine any PDR job being much more than $400.

Oh at this point it's not a matter of if, but when!!

To actually help with this thread, we got about a $200 quote for a very small PDR job on our Yukon, about the size of a dime. I can't imagine any PDR job being much more than $400.

Depending on the location of your dent, that sounds kind of expensive. I had a couple dents pulled for around $100-120 at KC Colors and they did a pretty good job.

Again, location of the dent can dictate how much time it takes to pull it so the OP's experience may vary in terms of price.

Depending on the location of your dent, that sounds kind of expensive. I had a couple dents pulled for around $100-120 at KC Colors and they did a pretty good job.

Again, location of the dent can dictate how much time it takes to pull it so the OP's experience may vary in terms of price.
Yep, mine is right on a seem...we didn' pull the trigger, so I'm sure we couldve been better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom