Parts purge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I'm cleaning out my garage. I have a ton of cruiser parts. If anybody in the club needs anything let me know and I will keep an eye out.

FJ40 parts? I've been looking for a decent pair of jump seats if you have or know someone who has some. I might even trade my conferr front facing seat for them if needed.
Mine are long gone, sorry. What would you take for the Confer seat?

Got a spare 2f laying around?

I'm working on a deal to maybe trade it for some jump seats but we will see. How much do they run normally? I want to make sure we make a fair trade.
Let me know if that falls through, I have a line on a set of jump seats.

oh you have a line on some? any pics or info and price you can pass along for those. I haven't heard from the other guy yet. He said he'd get me some pics a couple days ago but I still haven't heard anything.

I was also talking with another guy from Truckee that was selling some and he said he has some but he's been out of town and was getting home today. Maybe I'll hear back from him too.

oh you have a line on some? any pics or info and price you can pass along for those. I haven't heard from the other guy yet. He said he'd get me some pics a couple days ago but I still haven't heard anything.

I was also talking with another guy from Truckee that was selling some and he said he has some but he's been out of town and was getting home today. Maybe I'll hear back from him too.

Here's a guy in Orangevale that has some jump seats, not perfect but rebuildable.

Toyota Landcruiser FJ 40 FJ45 SEATS From

00707_dbuJ1wXn7Qv_600x450.jpg

Here's a guy in Orangevale that has some jump seats, not perfect but rebuildable.

Toyota Landcruiser FJ 40 FJ45 SEATS From

00707_dbuJ1wXn7Qv_600x450.jpg
Yes I saw those and called the guy. He wants $400 for 1 and a half jump seats. He only has the base of one of the seats. I didn't think it was that good of a deal but maybe that's the market on these at this time. If that's the case I'll just leave the confer seat in until I can get a hold of something else.

Thanks for the heads up though I appreciate it.

Yes I saw those and called the guy. He wants $400 for 1 and a half jump seats. He only has the base of one of the seats. I didn't think it was that good of a deal but maybe that's the market on these at this time. If that's the case I'll just leave the confer seat in until I can get a hold of something else.

Thanks for the heads up though I appreciate it.

I've seen jump seats go for $100 a piece, I think this guys is capitalizing on the LC popularity. I'll do some checking for you.

I started today, didn't get to the bins that have Cruiser parts yet. So much junk to go through.

Last edited:
Airon,
I'll bring mine to the meeting and we can talk. They are in pretty good shape. Those in the pic look like trash. Not worth what he is asking.:confused::eek:

Don't forget you have a trans tunnel at my house!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom