Parting out FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've had this FJ62 sitting at my dad's house getting rusty for probably 8 years now. Time to finally get rid of it in the most humane way.

There's a bunch of stuff I've taken/want off it for my BJ62 but much is up for grabs.

Gone:
-drivers side front fender
-seats and carpet
-grill
-wiring harness
-windshield (got broken :( )
-blower motor

3FE and t-case tranny axles etc all available. Rats chewed some hoses

In East Sooke.

Air cleaner assembly?

Air cleaner assembly?

The top parts, yes. The bottom part, not entirely sure. Have one that either fits an FJ62 or an HJ60, not sure which is which. Very similar but one has a longer "foot" (this one available has the shorter foot)

Have you removed the fuel tank?

I'm not home for a few days. I'm not too worried about the actual condition of the tank, more interested in
template for maybe making an extended range replacement tank. I just don't have one for that. I'll get
in touch when I get home, and come by for a look see. Thx, Jon

I'm not home for a few days. I'm not too worried about the actual condition of the tank, more interested in
template for maybe making an extended range replacement tank. I just don't have one for that. I'll get
in touch when I get home, and come by for a look see. Thx, Jon
Hey cool, I'd be interested in that too, especially if you're thinking aux tank (as opposed to one big one). My veggie fuel conversion would be complete with such a tank...

Have an 85 with a 2f, was looking for the 62 style to hook up to snorkel.

You're in California? Jason at Cruiser Yard, Austin, Tx If I ship from Canada, it's about $40 shipping

You're in California? Jason at Cruiser Yard, Austin, Tx If I ship from Canada, it's about $40 shipping
Didn't even think about shipping. Doh. Not on the priority list. Just looking around when I see a part out. Thanks.

i have a fuel tank out of a 60 if you want that... i have no use for it.. in langford

Hellbent, I will come and get it when I get home. Thanks. J

let me know when you get back... its not going anywhere..

Open to trades for bumpers/goodies/labour/shop use for my good truck too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom