SOLD parting out '94 Land Cruiser. Brown cloth interior. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, I need:
Right/left bumper corners front and rear

Passenger-Right side turn signal lamp
Steering column plastic shroud

How much for these with shipping to 20854?

Do you still have the battery tray? Price shipped to 70806?

image2 (2).jpeg
image1 (3).jpeg

image2 (2).jpeg

image5 (1).jpeg

Yea that's it, the adjustable one.
I found the vent today :) the second row seat belt does not line up with the front. it could probably be bent or drilled out to fit, but that's one piece I wouldn't want to mess with haha. I'll check to see if the third row works when I can get to it again.I still need to look for the wiring harness

Do you have any of the following:
- driver side brown window switch trim (not the switch but the cover)
- steering column black clamshell top cover
- both headlights

Do you have any of the following:
- driver side brown window switch trim (not the switch but the cover)
- steering column black clamshell top cover
- both headlights
I think I should have all of that. What is your zip code?

I'm looking for the inner door seals for the two front doors. The seals on the body, not the seals on the door. They mount on the pinch weld on the top half of the door opening. They will have a tan half that goes over the pinch weld, the other half is black.

I'm looking for the inner door seals for the two front doors. The seals on the body, not the seals on the door. They mount on the pinch weld on the top half of the door opening. They will have a tan half that goes over the pinch weld, the other half is black.
I’ll have to check on the condition. I won’t be able to get to it until next week

Sorry for the delay. I have them and they are in good condition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom