SOLD parting out '94 Land Cruiser. Brown cloth interior. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This vehicle does not have an engine, but includes what is pictured. The interior is in good shape with no holes or tears. A small amount of rust colored staining around some of the hardware on the third row of seats. The driver's seat is broken down on the side by the door but intact. The dash pad, tail lights, and back side lights are not available. The front lights and grill are available.
image3 (1).jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image4.jpeg
image3 (1).jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image4.jpeg
There is one green and one red set of fender flares, gaskets and as much mounting hardware that could be salvaged. I am willing to ship. I am not looking to get rid of any drive train, wheels, or frame parts at this time. I would prefer if you offered me a price for what you want, it would save me a lot of time from doing the research that you probably already have done. if possible I will provide pictures of the parts you want before you make an offer.

Last edited:
Can you give me a price on front bumper assembly
I live outside of Philadelphia and can probably pick up

Can you give me a price on front bumper assembly
I live outside of Philadelphia and can probably pick up
The right bumper cap cap is screwed into the bumper from the outside and it is riveted to the vehicle right now. I will be able to take detailed pictures in a couple of days if you are still interested.

I could live with it depended upon price
what is your price by the way?
for the front bumper Assembly
Thank you

I could live with it depended upon price
what is your price by the way?
for the front bumper Assembly
Thank you
I was actually planning on using the right end cap because the one on my dd is missing. If you are willing to pick it up, you can have the rest of it. End caps seem to be readily available

Is the steering column cover (clamshell) available and in good condition? If so, I’m interested.

How much for the MAF/VAF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom