SOLD parting out '94 Land Cruiser. Brown cloth interior. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any parts still available? Looking for entire front light harness extending from DS fusebox - DS headlights - PS headlights. I know it would be a pain to chop the wires in one place and yank the harness out. PM me if can. zipcode 96763

Any parts still available? Looking for entire front light harness extending from DS fusebox - DS headlights - PS headlights. I know it would be a pain to chop the wires in one place and yank the harness out. PM me if can. zipcode 96763
Let me look into what it will take to get it out, but it still is available

I'm looking for a steering box. Still available? Can you ship to 38122?

Still have the wiring harness that connects right above passenger wheel well and connects to oil sending unit and condenser? If so shipped to 97322. also front seat belt drivers side if it matters, and passenger side vent cover by window.

Still have the wiring harness that connects right above passenger wheel well and connects to oil sending unit and condenser? If so shipped to 97322. also front seat belt drivers side if it matters, and passenger side vent cover by window.
The heater core is gone. I should have that wiring harness still. The front seat belt is gone, I will have to check on the vent cover. I’ll check to see if the second row seat belts are the same as the front.

The heater core is gone. I should have that wiring harness still. The front seat belt is gone, I will have to check on the vent cover. I’ll check to see if the second row seat belts are the same as the front.
Ok got the heater core, just let me know on the harness, vent cover and potential seat belt shipping 97322.

Ok got the heater core, just let me know on the harness, vent cover and potential seat belt shipping 97322.
I just want to be certain which vent it is
813DCF91-9C41-4B68-BC30-7CCC1D667DDC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom