Parting out: 82 FJ60 in Fort Collins, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What about taillight assemblies, headlight bezels, and turn signal lenses?

jjhancock- I have all the seat belts but have no idea if they will fit a 81 FJ40. You are welcome to come by and look at them if you feel like driving to Fort Collins. The seat belts are brown.

Tman-The taillight lenses are gone but I have the rest of the assembly (see pic). I also have all the trim around the headlights and turn signal lenses (if they are the yellow ones in the pic). PM me with what you want.

Richard
Taillight Assemblies.JPG
Headlight Bezels.JPG

Hey do you still have the side view mirrors?

Chuck

PM me please

another chance to pimp rising suns swap meet on the 27 at slee off road in golden :D

How much of the emission control stuff is on the engine? I'm interested in the smog computer, anything that has a small vacuum hose going to it (ABV, ACV, ASV, BVSV and anything you don't know WTF it is). I don't need the smog pump.

Thanks -Seth

hows the cargo area carpet?

do you have headlight washers? if so, is there a washer reservoir to be had? FYI, its the one on the right, when you open your hood...-other sean

I'm looking for some rear door post

I need to get a hold of the little hydrolic posts (i'm not sure what they're called :eek: )that hold the back door/window up. Do you have those and are they functional?

Thanks

Jim

I need the little hydrolic posts that hold up the back door/window...those available and functioning?

tutonkafj62-Which part in the pic below do you need?

3_puppies- The cargo area carpet is ok. It is not ripped but definitely needs to be cleaned. Here is a pic of it (with a bunch of other stuff on it).

hullendersauce- Are you talking about the little sprayers that clean the headlights? Like on newer Mercedes? If so, my FJ60 didn't have them that I can find.

chrijam- I have the hydraulic posts and they work fine. How about $20 plus shipping for the pair?

Richard
Cargo Carpet.jpg
Hydraulic Posts.jpg
Jack Parts.jpg

did you get a chance to ship out the drive shafts?

orangefj45- yea the driveshafts went out today. The tracking numbers are in your email.

2badfjs-you have a pm.

Richard

is the carpet complete all the way up the back of the rear seat? if so I'll probably take it, not sure what it is worth tho.

Yea the carpet goes all the way up the back seat. How about $35 shipped?

Richard

how much for the jack parts?

And.. is that a "keep the dogs out of your kids hair" protector I see there???

Mace said:
how much for the jack parts?

And.. is that a "keep the dogs out of your kids hair" protector I see there???

I got somebody interested in the jack parts but I will send you a PM if he doesn't get back to me by the end of the weekend.

Yea, it is. You want it?

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom