Parting out: 82 FJ60 in Fort Collins, CO

ratchet

SILVER Star

I am parting out an 82 FJ60 located in Fort Collins, CO. I am using the motor, tranny, transfercase, and axles. The rest has got to go. Buyer pays shipping from 80521.

Richard
Drivers 01.jpg

ratchet

SILVER Star

CruisinCarolina-The cubby and glovebox door are yours if you want them. How about 15 for both plus shipping? There is a pic of each below.

Clemson- I have all the power steering parts. Box, pump, hoses, everything. How about 250 for the box or 300 including the pump and hoses?

Mace- The windshield is trashed. A tree fell on the roof and smashed the windshield and roof.
Glove Box.JPG
radio and cubby.JPG

ratchet

SILVER Star

How about $5 for the ashtray.

By dash do you mean the brown dash pad pictured above? If so, how about $15 for it.

Richard

chitown40

Still have the plastic faceplate covering the radio? And the closable vents? If you do, how about $10 shipped for the plate? and name your price on the vents...

RB

ratchet

SILVER Star

FYI the power steering items are stil available.

chitown- Is this the plate you mean for the radio (pic below), because that is the only one I have. If that is the one you wanted 10 shipped is fine. Do you want all four vents or just the ones that open and close? How about $5 a piece plus shipping?

Richard
Radio Panel Small.jpg
Vents Small.jpg

chitown40

Actually I only need one of the vents, but as long as no one else is in line I'll take both closable vents. How about $25 including shipping for the radio cover and both vents or $20 including shipping for one vents plus the radio plate?

If you'll do it, lemme know and I'm PM address and Paypal ya.

Top Bottom