For Sale parting out 76 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lower dash pads

Lower dash pads have a couple of the "pins" that will need to be glued back in.
100_0870.jpg
100_0871.jpg

PM's

I believe I have replied to all questions and pm's. If I missed you, please pm me again and I will respond. Thanks

Charles

You have PayPal...

C

Is that a 4 speed skid plate in the first pic.? Do you have it still? Can you do a couple of pics.?

do you have the rubber gasket between the windshield and cowl?

If yes, price and shipping to 23503? (If Dingadong gets that trans hump maybe my the gasket can ride along- 'll give him a call and see what he's doing)

Chris

Hey,was curious if the jump seats and front bib are still available?Im in florida,if you didnt mind shipping,the zip is 32244.thanks:popcorn:

Is that a 4 speed skid plate in the first pic.? Do you have it still? Can you do a couple of pics.?

Yep, it's a 4 speed skid plate. Fairly rusty on the edges. It is repairable, but I think would need repair before using. Pics should show what I'm talking about.
100_0995.jpg
100_0996.jpg
100_0997.jpg

Steering Wheel?

Have a steering wheel available. Needs repaired. Couple of small cracks, but mostly just pitted from probably being parked outside in a sunny environment for years. $30 plus shipping.
100_0989.jpg
100_0991.jpg
100_0992.jpg

do you have the rubber gasket between the windshield and cowl?

If yes, price and shipping to 23503? (If Dingadong gets that trans hump maybe my the gasket can ride along- 'll give him a call and see what he's doing)

Chris

Sorry, using that gasket on another car.

Hey,was curious if the jump seats and front bib are still available?Im in florida,if you didnt mind shipping,the zip is 32244.thanks:popcorn:

Still available and willing to ship. I'll have to get to them this weekend to get a decent estimate for shipping.

Emissions

By request, pics of the emissions stuff.
100_0993.jpg
100_0994.jpg

missed it!

I will take the tank, evap lines and filler neck. 39440 is zip. Let me know. Oh and what do you want for the carb fan? I might take it also.

Gary

Hi.I am in need of a non-leaking fuel tank. I am local to kansas city. No dis-respect intended; please let me know if Gary changes his mind . Regards, jason

Do you still have the heater defrost tubes?

Sorry they are gone.

I had gotten behind, but I've now updated the list in post one with what's been sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom