Parting out 1984 FJ 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the rear bumper for sale still? I'm also looking for for an ashtray. Let me know about these parts and price. I'm located in Toronto, Canada (postal code M4E 3G1).
Thanks,
Ed

eddyc01@beachestoronto.com

I'm in fresno, very close. I need both front and rear bumpers (mostly the rear) plus the molding along the rocker panel on driver's side. My bumpers are banged up a little but repairable. I would rather have straight bumpers....bumper ends if available. I need a few other odds and ends can stop by when you are home if that is ok....

I need.....

Bumpers front and rear (rear mostly)
Bumper ends
rear view mirror
tail light lens (both if available)
plus other odds and ends....

Thanks

Aaron (559)916-6651

I'll check to see what is left.

I know the tail light lenses are gone.

I'm in fresno, very close. I need both front and rear bumpers (mostly the rear) plus the molding along the rocker panel on driver's side. My bumpers are banged up a little but repairable. I would rather have straight bumpers....bumper ends if available. I need a few other odds and ends can stop by when you are home if that is ok....

I need.....

Bumpers front and rear (rear mostly)
Bumper ends
rear view mirror
tail light lens (both if available)
plus other odds and ends....

Thanks

Aaron (559)916-6651

I'll check to see what is left.

I know the tail light lenses are gone.

Thats fine but could sure use the bumpers front and rear plus a few little pieces here and there.... Let me know when you are going to be around...sounds like the weekend....Thanks again. Please PM me your phone number if you don't mind I would like to stop by....Thanks

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom