Parking/Storage (1 Viewer)

dad4x4

SILVER Star
Guys, I need some help with parking and storage of our trucks/trailers during our trip in June. We will have 3 tow rigs with trailers and looking for some recommendations on where we could park them while we run the rubicon trail. My trailer is a 37’ gooseneck and is the longest trailer in the group so we will need an area large enough to accommodate us. Just to be clear about our plans, We are renting a house initially, running the trail for a couple days then coming back to the rented house for a few days before we leave and head to Moab. The trip dates are from June 14th-18th.
Thanks in advance.
‘Derrick

Tony_Farson

Club President
GOLD Star
Guys, I need some help with parking and storage of our trucks/trailers during our trip in June. We will have 3 tow rigs with trailers and looking for some recommendations on where we could park them while we run the rubicon trail. My trailer is a 37’ gooseneck and is the longest trailer in the group so we will need an area large enough to accommodate us. Just to be clear about our plans, We are renting a house initially, running the trail for a couple days then coming back to the rented house for a few days before we leave and head to Moab. The trip dates are from June 14th-18th.
Thanks in advance.
‘Derrick

Hey there! I don't have that sort of room at my place, but some of our other members have more property. I will ask around and have them reply to this thread if they can help.

Tony_Farson

Club President
GOLD Star
Can you obtain details on the other vehicle and trailer lengths so the guys can determine whether they have enough room for them all? You might need to store them on separate properties.

dad4x4

SILVER Star
The other guys will be in dodge ram trucks with a 20’ trailer. I’ll have the longest set up with a 37’ gooseneck trailer.

dad4x4

SILVER Star
here are the trucks and trailers that we will have.
0CE3D075-6D74-4FFE-BE25-98BF70805E34.jpeg

B60BCB48-B260-4595-9128-F5C9D9B5E7BC.jpeg

09125268-40B6-4197-8FBF-42C68FFA0F15.jpeg

reklund5

GOLD Star
If @rusty_tlc cant help, I think I can. The two shorter rigs no sweat. That long one might be snug making the turn into my property but should be do-able if we have to. Worst case we unload on the street and use the skid steer to maneuver the trailer if we really had to.

RAYJON

Get a bigger hammer..
Me 3,.. . But I have gates, long stuff gets tricky.. rusty has better access for the gooseneck..

dad4x4

SILVER Star
Awesome guys! Thank you for the quick responses and willingness to help us out. Sounds like @rusty_tlc is the best option?
@rusty_tlc. I’ll PM you to discuss further. Thanks again for all the help.

dad4x4

SILVER Star
sorry guys, work has sucked this week.
Absolutely, would be glad to have you guys join us. we will be wheeling the week of the 14th in June. we can discuss details later in a pm.

dad4x4

SILVER Star
Just wanted to give a quick update. We were able to find a place that will hold all of our trucks and trailers. thanks to those that reached out trying to help us. Anyone wanting to join us, let me know.
Thanks again,
Derrick

Hey Derrick,
Glad you found a place. Looks like I'll be going in with the Rubithon a week later. I haven't accumulated enough man points to run it and be gone two weeks in a row:hillbilly::doh:

If this falls thru or you need anything in the future I can put you at my yard off USA parkway in Sparks. We have fences and cameras etc. Might not be the most convenient, but I have lots of room.

dad4x4

SILVER Star
If this falls thru or you need anything in the future I can put you at my yard off USA parkway in Sparks. We have fences and cameras etc. Might not be the most convenient, but I have lots of room.
Awesome! Thanks for offering your place to us. I’ll definitely let you know if we end up needing anything additional. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom