Pan-American Highway / Next Horizon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dear Land Cruiser Friends

We are Ernst & Jiew from Switzerland / Thailand and we are full time overlanders since 2022. Our vehicle is a Land Cruiser "Troopy", built 2011 and we brought it over from Europe
We are new here in this useful forum.
Couple weeks ago we have arrived to Halifax, Nova Scotia and went straight to Yukon and Alaska. to see those endless and beautiful landscapes there. Our plan? We are traveling down the Pan-American Highway until we reach somewhere in the far future "Tierra del Fuego" in Argentina / Chile. But for the next couple months or even years we are exploring North America ... Canada, USA, Mexico ...

I am going to report here from time to time about our trip. Please check also our YouTube Channel "Next Horizon"

As a starter: I just uploaded our latest video: On the Dempster Highway into the Arctic. Hope you like it :)

If you haven't been there, here a few impressions from Deadhorse at Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.
I mean ... no wonder that this poor horse died! :cool:
20230802-DSC_5634.jpg

20230802-DSC_5639.jpg

But just a few miles south in the Brooks Range ... what a paradise!
20230731-DSC_5620.jpg

We just came back into the civilization from Denali in Alaska.
What beautiful landscapes. Just like at home in Switzerland :cool:

20230811-DSC_5680.jpg

20230811-DSC_5690.jpg

Meanwhile we made it to Palmer and enjoy some services like laundry, hot showers, etc.
Last night we camped somewhere near at a beautiful little river ...
20230810-20230810-DJI_0066 Panorama.jpg

We just uploaded our latest video: The "Top of the World Highway" from Dawson City in Canada to Tok in Alaska, is simply one of the most beautiful panorama roads. For most of the ride you drive along the peaks and crests of mountains and hills, leaving you a view of the valleys below.

Slowly slowly we are traveling now towards south ... it is getting too cold up here in Yukon. But it is sooo beautiful ...

20230903-DSC_5798.jpg

20230903-DSC_5858.jpg

And here one of our favorite camps at the Finlaysen Lake. Could it be any more beautiful than camping like this?
20230901-DJI_0860-Pano-Bearbeitet.jpg

Dear Land Cruiser Frieds!

We just published today a new episode of our trip: DENALI

We just uploaded our latest video: The "Top of the World Highway" from Dawson City in Canada to Tok in Alaska, is simply one of the most beautiful panorama roads. For most of the ride you drive along the peaks and crests of mountains and hills, leaving you a view of the valleys below.

Very impressive video. It clearly displays the essence of this route. Well done! I've driven it once in the opposite direction with my wife and daughter in my previous cruiser, an FJ62.

Couple days ago we published our latest video. Hope you enjoy

039 YUKON Canol road - Aurora borealis and Grizzlies 4K

Very impressive video. It clearly displays the essence of this route. Well done! I've driven it once in the opposite direction with my wife and daughter in my previous cruiser, an FJ62.
Thanks for this nice Comment

After having spent a whole summer and half fall in the High North, we are traveling now slowly slowly to Utah. We both are looking forward to those beautiful landscape there

Greetings from Montana
20230924-DJI_0931-Pano.jpeg

Dear Land Cruiser friends
We just released a new episode about our trip on the PanAm. Enjoy 😀

Good evening dear Foristi
Yesterday we uploaded our latest video. We drive our Troopy trough beautiful Montana, Washington and Oregon

041 Lost Uncle Found - Troopy in Montana, Washington, Oregon, USA - Volcanos and Forests 4K

Tonight stay on the playa of the Blackrock desert. We spent a week out in the wilderness. What a landscape. Now we are halfway back in civilization
20231021-DSC_6207.jpeg

Dear Land Cruiser friends
We just released a new episode about our trip on the PanAm. Enjoy 😀

Good idea to visit Telegraph creek and Stewart/Hyder. Very few people bother to check these places out.

Good idea to visit Telegraph creek and Stewart/Hyder. Very few people bother to check these places out.
Yes, indeed. Most people just drive down the Cassiar and don’t have a look left or right. And Telegraph Creek is really very beautiful and the 1st Nation there very welcoming and friendly

Our latest episode is online

042 Craters and Redwoods- OREGON & CALIFORNIA

Enjoy

Here we are, the Black Rock Desert. What a landscape!
044 Black Rock Desert, Hot Springs, Nevada USA

Good evening

045 UTAH Bonneville to Moab, Troopy in Canyonlands - 4K

Love it! If you're headed to NM, we'd be happy to show you some trails and incredible views.

Thank you @swhme 🙏
We really might visit NM. At the moment we tour trough the beautiful Colorado Plateau. But since yesterday winter came and the temperature dropped dramatically. So it is time to move further south.

I‘ll let you know when we are heading to NM. We highly appreciate any hints 😃

046 UTAH Moab, Shafer Trail, Long Canyon, Arches NP 4K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom