Events/Trails Pachanga at OverLand Cruisers in Sonoita! 11/13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
olc4x4.com
Howdy CSC,
If you're free November 13th please come visit our shop...and more importantly please welcome @Onur to OverLand Cruisers!! :cheers::clap:

Onur's incredible knowledge of Land Cruisers and kindhearted enthusiasm make him a wonderful addition to our team, we're very excited for all the good times to come.:D

There are plenty of camping spots near the shop and we'll have Carne Asada tacos for lunch.

Please bring your camp chair and a plate. BYOB

Hopefully you can make it on the 13th.

More soon!!

20210907_151637.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well that works for me. My oldest daughter gave me a challenge to get Uma done before the begging of November for her high school auto club car show. Plus I have been wanting to see the shop. Uma will be done for the most part the interior will still need work but the engine and exterior paint will be done. so it can also be an unveiling for CSC. I am planning on being there. @1Louder there was a group of us that have done that run a few years ago and it was a pretty sweet run.

Could be a very cool ROTM for November.
There are tons of great runs near the shop, does a stock(ish) friendly run sound good? We have several folks who would be happy to guide one.

Feel free to ping me with questions about fun off pavement routes to Sonoita: johnny@olc4x4.com

Tim Hill should be coming too! :D

Would it be ok for me to post this also on the Tucson classic cruisers Facebook group?

There are tons of great runs near the shop, does a stock(ish) friendly run sound good? We have several folks who would be happy to guide one.

Feel free to ping me with questions about fun off pavement routes to Sonoita: johnny@olc4x4.com

Tim Hill should be coming too! :D
dont get Tim talking or we will never get out on the trail ;)

I am way behind on CSC events.. count me in for the 13th including camping. I need to get my exhuast fixed (hitting ubolts) plan on getting that done the week prior to this event. @OverLand Cruisers u guys do exhuast work 😉??

I am way behind on CSC events.. count me in for the 13th including camping. I need to get my exhuast fixed (hitting ubolts) plan on getting that done the week prior to this event. @OverLand Cruisers u guys do exhuast work 😉??
We would be happy to help but we're scheduling March of next year at the moment....not quite soon enough to be of much help:p

Sounds great, I should be able to make it down.

I definitely plan on camping. At most it would be 2 people and a dog. Would the canping be atthe fairgrounds or on a trail?

Cool!

Whichever you prefer. There is endless camping on the nearby forest and BLM, plus for the Fairgrounds is right across the street.

:)
Which option is safer - in town camping or in the outback?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom