SOLD PA FJ60/62 snake blinders (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
OK, still trying to clean out the garage. These were stored upstairs among my rafter storage area. Didn't know what all was there but I did find a pair and a single Hard to photograph these thigs due to their length so I did my best, None of these are pristine and unmarked but they are nice. I didn't clean any of them and believe they'll shine like crazy when cleaned. They all have both ends and most of the attaching hardware, and the long black gaskets are intact. As always look at the photos carefully.
About the pair, I only see some minor dents on one of them and the other has a very slight bow that will most likely disappear when they are mounted to the truck. Price $265 for the pair.
The single has some dents and dings but it has all the hardware that shows in the photo. Price $115.
Buyer pays shipping. I have one good shipping tube right now and will ship whatever (single or pair) sells first in that tube. Might take a few days to find another shipping carton. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Pair 1.JPG
Pair 2.JPG
Pair 3.JPG
Pair 4.JPG
Pair 5.JPG

All three were s[poken for within five minutes of my posting. Wish I had more for everyone who inquired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom