Ozark Overland Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all,

I was wondering if anyone might have a file of the route of this "Ozark Overland Trail" I hear of. I'm wondering if it is the same route a group I was with ran last year. Thanks!

Matt

From what I understand the Ozark Highland Trail and the High Water Mark trail are synonymous. If this is true then I have a lot of those trails mapped out in Google Earth. I've searched and found a lot of trails over the years and I always save them for later use. Hopefully these links help, I believe you need Earth to view them properly. I can try it in Maps if that would be easier.

High Water Mark Trail

HWM - Water Route

As you can see I have many more trails mapped out all through the Ozarks and Ouachitas if anyone is interested

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 8.34.18 PM.png

From what I understand the Ozark Highland Trail and the High Water Mark trail are synonymous. If this is true then I have a lot of those trails mapped out in Google Earth. I've searched and found a lot of trails over the years and I always save them for later use. Hopefully these links help, I believe you need Earth to view them properly. I can try it in Maps if that would be easier.

High Water Mark Trail

HWM - Water Route
Oh thanks! Some people I know were asking me if the High Water Mark and the other trail were the same. Who doesn't have google earth anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom