For Sale OZ Tent RV-2 w/ floor saver and front panel, SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.themirrorpool.com
Phenomenal tent, I've camped in all sorts of weather in this thing and its held up to it all. I'm looking to move up to the next size so I can comfortably fit a nice sized cot inside.

Includes the RV-2, deluxe front panel, and older (solid) style floor saver/footprint, bag and all stakes/lines/poles. Located in Irvine but can meet within an hour's drive. $700
Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 5.52.22 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 5.53.09 PM.jpg

just wonderin...did this ever sell?
do you recall how much it weighed? roughly?
and what size about ? when stowed?

Still have it, just camped in it this last weekend but its still up for sale. The tent by itself is about 40 pounds and about 12" around and 6' long when packed. Normally it goes up on top of my Cruiser but it will fit inside if I'm packed lightly.

Still available?

Still have it, just camped in it this last weekend but its still up for sale. The tent by itself is about 40 pounds and about 12" around and 6' long when packed. Normally it goes up on top of my Cruiser but it will fit inside if I'm packed lightly.

Just to add a tid bit of info for what it's worth. I have the same tent and it fits diagnal inside my AT trailer so to be able to close the lid. The AT trailer is a 416 copy if anyone needs a comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom