Orion T-Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I talked with AA a couple weeks ago and they are still planning delivery before April 1. I'll believe it when I see it.

i still dont think this case is the "Solution" for cruiser t-cases.. almost $2k and you still have to take yours apart and build it... for that money it better have an even lower selection of gear's and be able to do Burn outs all day long behind a big block

i'm glad i went with the rock box,
i the kind of guy that likes choices, you know!
its mounted between a 465 and a stock 4sp

Pablo-

Who gave you that date?

treerootCO said:
was he laughing when he said it?

No, but the funny thing was I switched to Pirate while I was talking to him.
We talked for a while, and I hit page 4 or 5 of that thread and just about blew my drink out noise!

Holy sheep $hit!!! I was laughing so hard!

And then he starts saying how the online community has come up with some creative ways of dealing with the delays...

Too funny!

I'm not calling BS on Randy or anyone else at AA, but this would be the third or maybe it is the fourth time I have heard a delivery time frame since the beginning of this product....In fact, if I recall correctly, I was given a call by Randy just before I got a T-shirt that explained we would be using their cases by late June...:( Thank goodness for Pirate.....I can laugh til' my gut hurts looking at that thread!!) I said it there, and will say it here, it is almost worth the wait having the extremely funny and creative pix to follow....Sorry Woody, Pirate DID get the better stuff this time....really doesn't matter though, we can all chuckle and whine collectively. As for me, I'll be a Missourian for a while.....:)

I got an email from Advanced Adapters yesterday..........funny stuff. I have to give it to them for being good sports about the Orion delays. Their Photoshop was one of the best, I must have laughed for a good hour after reading that email. I feel much better now about the Orion and I can't wait for it to arrive. This is for the guys at AA :beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom