Dealer Origami Leather Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Putins4x4

FZJ80+ Looking
Threads
Website
www.origamileatherseats.com
Hello everyone, I recently decided to start sourcing upholstery leather kits for Land Cruisers and after posting a few pictures of my products in a few websites and seeing the amount of interest, I decided to go all in and made a website to show and sell my leather kits.

please visit www.origamileatherseats.com if you are in the market for new leather seat replacement or a steering wheel leather replacement. for now we are ready to supply 80 series and 100 series. looking forward to work with owners of different series so we can expand our portfolio. other makes and models are available as well, please email us at origamihaus@gmail.com and let us know about your project.

we have many other products coming soon to our shop, like floor liners and head liners, I'll keep everyone posted.

Please notice that is a work in progress and pictures will be coming soon, we are fully operational and ready to ship products worldwide.

thanks for your time and any feedback will be appreciated.

15% discount for the first 10 orders using the code: myfirsttime

ps: I know someone is going to ask me to become a vendor, that's the next step on my list. thanks for your patience.

What is your process going to be for '80 steering wheel leather replacement? The customer sends you the steering wheel and you replace the leather or you just send the customer the leather piece?

Got any pictures?

Got any pictures?
If you check my previous posts, you’ll find a picture of the first kit that arrived. I have an appointment to get my seats professionally installed in a couple weeks. I’ll have full detail pictures then. If you like, please send me an email at origamihaus@gmail.com and I can provide you detail pictures of the current kit I have on hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom