ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guilford County schools messed up today ...

FB_IMG_1512778764781.jpg

Last edited:
Yup. Alcorn?

Up here in rockingham too. Went for a drive and found 2 busses and 2 dozen cars in the ditch. Took me over an hour to get to haw river food lion.

I ran some errands this afternoon, and my part of town was a mess. not as bad as alcorn, but a bunch of accidents, near misses, aND idiots.

Huh, and Those of us in New Hampshire have no snow:meh:

Yup. Alcorn?

Up here in rockingham too. Went for a drive and found 2 busses and 2 dozen cars in the ditch. Took me over an hour to get to haw river food lion.

Haw river food lion??? Like, IN haw river? On NC49?

Yea great pic!

The 4runner is a lot better than @MaryTandra old civic!

She's loving the rig Jim, thanks again.
So glad to hear it.
That really is a fantastic snow car.
Sarah and I were just talking about it a few days ago, and how she cried when you two drove off.

Sadly this year I had to buy this instead of a 2B rebuild kit and OME lift.
View attachment 1589087

Smiling over here, when I moved from PA to the Keys the best part was selling the 12HP two stage 6 speed forward 2 reverse snow blower. It was not about the money, it was about never using it again. The big payoff, when my ex called me that winter asking where it was her driveway was full of snow. I had sold it to our neighbor, the one she thought she was so much better than and ignored for years. :) I told her to go see if Carl would clear her driveway for her.

Last edited:
So glad to hear it.
That really is a fantastic snow car.
Sarah and I were just talking about it a few days ago, and how she cried when you two drove off.

I am not sure there is a better car in the snow - - maybe a 4th gen - preferred it in the snow a bit for some reason - 3rd gen is better all around for everything tho :) Never driven a 100 in the snow, but the Tundra and LX kinda make me nervous in comparison due to size and lack of Atrac etc.

psha... spoiled by electronics ;) Kidding, and ive never really put in snow time in a 3rd gen but..

The 80 is an awesome snow beast. Hit the gas and it just goes and goes which does bring up the one downside is once it does break traction it also goes and goes lol. They are incredibly predictable but no way to overcome inertia of a 6000lb vehicle once its sliding.

BF043140-A9BF-4F35-B833-8E3A7100D795.jpeg
Well since we’re talking about going great in the snow.......

Seriously though just got the Tercel back from a long stint in the shop just in time for this snow and it does fantastic in it. When I found it on Craigslist up in WV the guys opener for the ad was “this car is a snow dog” He wasn’t kidding.

View attachment 1589090Well since we’re talking about going great in the snow.......

Seriously though just got the Tercel back from a long stint in the shop just in time for this snow and it does fantastic in it. When I found it on Craigslist up in WV the guys opener for the ad was “this car is a snow dog” He wasn’t kidding.
Those Tercels were little tanks. Up here they ran heavy winter duty and have all oxidized back into soil.

View attachment 1589090Well since we’re talking about going great in the snow.......

Sexy like Velma . . . new meme/vine - you heard it here first.

Edit: Just Googled and like everything else, it is nothing new to say that :) Also, kinda a dangerous thing to search for.

Sexy like Velma . . . new meme/vine - you heard it here first.

Edit: Just Googled and like everything else, it is nothing new to say that :) Also, kinda a dangerous thing to search for.
1st time I've heard it. You get credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom