For Sale One owner 70 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**********SOLD**********

I'm listing this for a elderly couple. They bought the cruiser new and it has around 70,000 miles on it. It has been in southeast AZ it's whole life and is rust free. It was mainly used as a hunting and camping vehicle. Ramsey PTO winch and spare tank have been added. A couple year old 2F replaced the F145 because os burn valves. The front bumper has a very heavy strap welded behind it. I know myself it a very common problem catching the bumper ends while hunting. Seem it happened on his first FJ40 so he beefed this one up. Rear step, bumperettes and reflectors were removed and a heavy piece of angle iron was bolted for protectin. The refectors are MIA but the rear step and bumperettes will be included and are in like new shape. Check in windshield. Seats recovered. Headliner was replaced. A shelve has been added over the windshield. The Price is $10K. No low ballers. This couple is in their eighties so if anybody is going to steal it from them it will be me and I'm not that going to do that. I'm getting nothing out of these except trying to help a WWII vet and his wife out. PM me with any question or post here.
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0049.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg

Last edited:
Still has the stock three speed with the column shift. Probably the two these I would to make it a DD is install a H42 using all four speed parts including a 74 -78 transmission cover. Then using a firewall adapter install a brake boaster and upgrade to disc brakes up front.

I have had question about driving this across country. I would base line all fluids first. Tires look good but sure how they are. Vehicle is not parked in the sun so no direct UV.

Drool...if I had the coin it would be in my garage...too many toys!!!

Did this rig sell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom