One of a kind NE BC Vehicles (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought these are sure purrdy.
n835150023_329276_5763.jpg
n835150023_329277_6010.jpg

where is the picture of the big gray dodge with huge stacks, huge lift, large tractor truck tire, and 3 front bumpers stacked up to make it road leagal?

I have a pic of it at home. It's the motivation behind this thread! ;)

what about Daisy Duke, all that pink is an eye sore

take pics and post them up.

This is my neighbour. :cheers:
IMG_0955.jpg

now that realy is a cheese dick

i have seen some sights in my time but that takes the cake ,

There's a Sushi place in NE BC?

Thought these are sure purrdy.

I'm about 99% sure Shel and I saw that blue Dodge crew cab on our way home from Whipsaw. We were laughing our asses off! I gotta get some o' them stacks for my 74.

BCTV news said FSJ was supposed to get snow today :eek:
Did you?

Indeed we did - it's the 2nd dumping of snow this year. I was at the office late last night, came out and found the Cruiser covered in snow... slid through three stop signs on the drive to work and barely could make it up a hill. I almost got out to lock in the hubs.

There was a traffic advisory today. Major accident near Farmington and a few on Taylor Hill. Field crew had to return to FSJ. Winter's a bitch and she's here already. :bang:

You got a pussy fieldcrew, we stuck it out, 1/2 an hour waiting on the north taylor hill, finally let us through after pulling 3 trucks out of the ditch, and salting/sanding, then another flippen 1/2 hour on the south hill cause a bunch of lazy truckers can't get out to chain up before the hill! then 60km an hour to the site, then end of the day had to swap the trailer onto my truck from the work truck cause it was sliding around on the mud road, only to have me have to back down for a better run, only to slide into the ditch, unload quads, hammer the fk down to clean the tread to make it up the fn hill, now finally back and i have to buy beer for hunting tommorow!!!!!!!hell yeah fk work!

Awesome. I need a beer.

Indeed we did - it's the 2nd dumping of snow this year. I was at the office late last night, came out and found the Cruiser covered in snow... slid through three stop signs on the drive to work and barely could make it up a hill. I almost got out to lock in the hubs.

There was a traffic advisory today. Major accident near Farmington and a few on Taylor Hill. Field crew had to return to FSJ. Winter's a bitch and she's here already. :bang:

You got a pussy fieldcrew, we stuck it out, 1/2 an hour waiting on the north taylor hill, finally let us through after pulling 3 trucks out of the ditch, and salting/sanding, then another flippen 1/2 hour on the south hill cause a bunch of lazy truckers can't get out to chain up before the hill! then 60km an hour to the site, then end of the day had to swap the trailer onto my truck from the work truck cause it was sliding around on the mud road, only to have me have to back down for a better run, only to slide into the ditch, unload quads, hammer the fk down to clean the tread to make it up the fn hill, now finally back and i have to buy beer for hunting tommorow!!!!!!!hell yeah fk work!

:eek: what kind of frozen wasteland are you guys living in?

:flipoff2:

we've had a little snow, but the roads have stayed pretty clear, almost took the motorcycle out yesterday, but decided to err on the side of caution... (especially because I was home sick from work)
I think that there'll be a few motocommute days left this year though :bounce:
(knock on wood)

definitely time to put the hardtop (or some top at least) back on the 40 though, lest it tie up the 'garage' for another winter :doh:

when I figured out what this thread was about I instantly thought about that ridiculous white dodge. MADNESS!!!!! There seems to be an abundance of people with too much money and not enough taste up there. Easily the stupidest looking truck I have ever seen.

:eek: what kind of frozen wasteland are you guys living in?

:flipoff2:

we've had a little snow, but the roads have stayed pretty clear, almost took the motorcycle out yesterday, but decided to err on the side of caution... (especially because I was home sick from work)
I think that there'll be a few motocommute days left this year though :bounce:
(knock on wood)

monday:
img00297f.jpg

img00300.jpg

:bounce::bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom