OME 2.5" with 315/60s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Airbags are struggling and it's finally time to replace the system with coils.

Any reason not to go with the OME 2.5" kit vs other options? Seems Rocky-Road feels that UCA's aren't necessary with this setup. Turns out they're local (Utah) which is great but looks like I'll have to pay sales tax which bumps up the cost a bit vs. other suspension options.

After the lift I'm looking at throwing on some 17 or 18 inch Enkei ST6 with 315/60's. Offset is a +10. You guys think spacers will be necessary?

I believe Rocky Road mentions you can fit 285/70/17 tires on there with no UCA's but you are going to a wider profile (11.22" vs 12.4", stock would be 10.4"). The additional offset might help as the stock wheels are +25.

Well since I will probably be in the market for some 120 series suspension this year, what are the options ? We know OME has springs for the 120 but what other manufacturers are making springs for them ? What are you guys running for your rear spring rates to get the factory like ride ? I know fronts are hitting about 120-600lb correct ?

Realistically you are going to need a lower offset wheel for that to fit properly, at least 0 offset or negative would be best. You wont have to do UCA's right away but to get your alignment dialed in perfectly you will eventually want to purchase some sort of a UCA.

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom