Omaha Steaks - the hamburgers this time... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wob

Threads
Seriously - what the fxxx? People pay money for these things?

I got them as a gift, btw...

142d9b5.jpg

yeah we have an outlet store here and a buddy got a gift card there, those are gonna taste like they look.

I covered them up with some sort of marinade, a ton of salt and crushed pepper. When they were done, I put swiss cheese, bbq sauce and lays potato chips on top of it.

It was still pretty meh.

Between the burgers and steaks I can tell people really like you.

WTF is that little round translucent ball coming out of the burger at the bottom of the picture in the middle?

Between the burgers and steaks I can tell people really like you.

WTF is that little round translucent ball coming out of the burger at the bottom of the picture in the middle?

Oww that maybe more info than we need to know.

Omaha steaks spend more on marketing to those who don't know any better than in actually producing a quality product.

:meh:

The stuff I got from Oliver ranch co looked way better than that and still was basically b-stock stuff IIRC from what Noah said. That looks quite a bit worse than WinnDixie style stuff. Bleh.

The stuff I got from Oliver ranch co looked way better than that and still was basically b-stock stuff IIRC from what Noah said. That looks quite a bit worse than WinnDixie style stuff. Bleh.

This s*** looks worse than BubbaBurgers.

Woah, don't hate on bubbaburgers. Black box bubba are perfectly fine for a morning tailgate :flipoff2:

They are what they are, and I'm sure a damn sight cheaper than that stuff.

I laugh every time I look at that picture. God, that's just awful. I think if I owned Omaha Steaks, I would send woody a c&d letter to make him take it down.

I wish that the color of the things could be blamed on a bad picture, but that's pretty much the real color that it was.

Woah, don't hate on bubbaburgers. Black box bubba are perfectly fine for a morning tailgate :flipoff2:

They are what they are, and I'm sure a damn sight cheaper than that stuff.

hey bubbaburgers are not bad, I was a non-believer too but I was fairly impressed, they ain't no 5 Guys but they tweren't bad.

fxxx you snob wob.

that's a big 10-4 on the black box bubba burgers .

matter of fact if my grill wasn't under 24" of sky fxxx, i'd be out there chillin' and grillin' c'mon....

go eat your mutual of omaha burger..

fxxx you snob wob.

that's a big 10-4 on the black box bubba burgers .

matter of fact if my grill wasn't under 24" of sky fxxx, i'd be out there chillin' and grillin' c'mon....

go eat your mutual of omaha burger..

If thinking that burgers should be formed by hand and contain dirt and arm hair makes me a snob, then I'm a fxxxing snob, and proud of it.

those look like s***...it almost looks as though they used MDM to make them
MDM = Mechanical Deboned Meat.

if you want good burgers buy yourself one of those old timey meat grinders and buy tenderloin tips and tails and USDA Choice Ribeyes....grind those mother fxxxers together. Or instead of USDA Choice Ribeyes use duck fat + Tender Tips and Tails. you want about 25% fat

if you want good burgers buy yourself one of those old timey meat grinders and buy tenderloin tips and tails and USDA Choice Ribeyes....grind those mother fxxxers together. Or instead of USDA Choice Ribeyes use duck fat + Tender Tips and Tails. you want about 25% fat

Hey s*** stain, why the hell would anybody grind up a bunch of that s*** to make burger? If he had tenderloin and ribeyes, he'd be eating tenderloin and ribeyes.

You're a duck fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom