Ohio TLCA Chapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OhioGrown

SILVER Star
Threads
We have a group of people who have been discussing starting a TLCA chapter in Ohio for quite some time. How much interest is there from Mud Members? We are all admins or moderators on the Ohio Grown Overland Facebook group. We host some trail rides and events through the year. I personally have mapped a surprising number of trails in the SE Ohio area and find more all the time. If your interested join the Facebook group and reach out to me.

Thank You
Phillip Shrider

I havent gone wheeling in for-ev-er....but Id join for the cause, and maybe to get out more.

I think a lot of guys just tag along with the KYTLCA chapter rides, since most of the good stuff is down there / DBBB anyway. Hope it wouldnt hurt them in any way / not sure if Ohio people are allowed to join the KY chapter or not.

Tar Hollow is pretty gnarly for the most part it seems, but it could really use some good stewards to clean it up and maintain the areas.

I like the idea of an Ohio Chapter and I think there is a good base of folks to populate a club.

I will join.

Yeah I would be in for this.

I havent gone wheeling in for-ev-er....but Id join for the cause, and maybe to get out more.

I think a lot of guys just tag along with the KYTLCA chapter rides, since most of the good stuff is down there / DBBB anyway. Hope it wouldnt hurt them in any way / not sure if Ohio people are allowed to join the KY chapter or not.

Tar Hollow is pretty gnarly for the most part it seems, but it could really use some good stewards to clean it up and maintain the areas.
I’m a KYTLCA member from Columbus only coz we don’t have our own group. I would join the OH chapter.

Thanks for positing the link and everyone should read through the guidelines. There is a good amount that goes into the formation and running of a chapter. That being said, I am still in!

Hello all!
Wasn't sure if this endeavor developed? I would be interested
I'm in NE Ohio, livin north of Youngstown but working in between Akron and Cleveland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom