Ohana Rig Supply - struggles. Advice wanted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Running into same issue with these guy(s)
Ordered my piece about month and a half ago. When I first ordered guy said he’d have it done and shipped within a week. A month later I get more lip service about how he’s ABOUT to ship it out and I’ll see a tracking number this day ir that day. Doesn’t happen. Stuff looks cool but I’ll probably not buy from here again. It’s a shame too, because the stuff is cool. The lack of transparency is killing this buisness
Just initiate a charge back with your credit card company
 
Cautionary tale... Any updates here?
I was just looking to buy several parts from this guy. Looks very creative, but sounds like he's having trouble fulfilling orders.
Any good alternatives? (for rear gate racks, handles, etc).
His overhead sunroof panel looks like a great choice for people mounting radios, etc (in the future for me).
 
I have NOT had any additional interactions with him/them. If I determined that I might go down that path again I think I would give him a call and talk directly with him and ask. I hate to throw anyone under the bus completely, but we have the right to have reasonable expectations met. I don't know whether or not he is able to do that......he's a good talker, so perhaps temper what he says a bit to be safe. If you NEED something, shop elsewhere...if you want what he has, just be prepared to wait it out.

Hope this helps.
 
Good advice ^.

I read through this thread before contacting him about a 100 series stealth panel over the summer.

I ended up purchasing one and was impressed with the "fit and finish" and build quality.

My sense is its a small side business and depends on what he has on supply or in the queue to build at the time.

I'd definitely recommend reaching out and talking to him direct.
 
dude is creative but he sucks at business. he screwed a friend on some GX parts and went quiet until my friend reminded him that he knew where he lives. shipped out promptly this was a couple years ago.
 
Funny, just this morning I was moving tires and thought I should get around to replacing the rear door handle (broken). Good timing.

Any other sources anyone recommends?
 
I ordered microphone mounts and a cup holder bracket from him in September 2025. Nothing on the site at that time was warning customers of the long wait. I have attached the conversations in the pictures. I got 2 of the 3 parts around Thanksgiving (almost 3 months after the order was place). Finally in January 2026 I received the last microphone mount. Almost 5 months after it was ordered… but I did finally get everything!

IMG_2104.webp


IMG_2105.webp


IMG_2106.webp
 
I am experiencing the same issues as everyone else. Placed an order on February 21, I have reached out multiple times for an update and no response. I can handle lead times, the lack of communication is what is going to prevent future purchases from me. The product fits a need for me, no other vendor provides it, I will wait it out but buyer beware.
 
I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum, here is my saga.

I placed an order with Ohana Rig Supply from their website on February 7th. There is a large banner on the site that states: "All orders ship within 12 to 48 hours of payment being received and will include tracking information." It also indicates that if it's a production based product that it can take longer (several weeks). The item I ordered is smaller, and is not shown anywhere that it is a production based or build to order item.

February 12th I send a message asking about status.
February 12th I get a reply that it will go out in a day or two.
February 22nd I send a message asking about status.
February 22nd I get a reply that it will go out tomorrow with tracking info.
February 28th I send a message that I never got tracking info and asking status again.
I do not get a reply.
February 29th I send another status check message.
February 29th I get a reply that "it will go out today" message, followed a bit later by a notice that "a label has been created"

As expected, I have not seen any movement of the item.....it's merely a label.

The trouble is that I really want the item and it's unique (100 Series center console molle mount).

What is my next move here? I'd love to contest payment on my card, but again, I want the item.
I have another one for you.

Placed order on June 17th for a rear handle for a GX470, received confirmation that my order was being processed.
No updates or emails...
Emailed them on July 7th about order status...no reponse.
Went to their website and tried to Chat is someone. Someone responded around the end of August and told me they'd ship my order the next day...well, the next day come and went and nothing. I sent a chat again and someone sent me a tracking number on September 1st with expected delivery September 4th. Well, here we are, September 25th and the item was never shipped according to the tracking information.
September 25, sent a chat and an email demanding my money back.

Super pissed...I'm a pretty patient guy but dang, you can't treat customers like this.

I would STRONGLY suggest people not purchase from Ohana Rig Supply!
 
The tactic of printing a shipping label to make the customer think/feel like there is HOPE, is the lowest. To intentionally lie and misrepresent over and over takes stamina!!
 
Back
Top Bottom