Offset question...Fuel Anza wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Hoping for a quick clarification from someone that knows more about wheels than I do. I understand the principles behind offset but not sure how to tell what the offset is for these wheels I’m looking at buying for my 80 series.

Are these wheels the -6 or +6?
C3EBBD1F-07DF-415C-9BE1-BBE76A869DCD.png

Not sure where you are getting 6 from? 154mm ~ 6" but those wheels certainly don't have 6" offset either way.
The offset spec typically denotes MM from wheel centerline.

Not sure where you are getting 6 from? 154mm ~ 6" but those wheels certainly don't have 6" offset either way.
The offset spec typically denotes MM from wheel centerline.

Yeahhhh, that’s why I’m asking. They’re 17x8.5 with the 6 lugs and they either come in +/- 6mm. Trying to figure out which these are

Yeah your lug nuts will only grab half the threads of the wheel stud when you move away from a non Toyota wheel. Use ET lugs if you do.
If running 35s or bigger you can eventually start snapping studs off.

Have you got a better pic of the wheels from both sides? Have you measured the back space from your wheels
that you have on the truck now?

Appreciate the feedback on the lugs, murf.

I haven’t seen these wheels in person yet...trying to figure out if they’re even an option before checking them out. The guy selling says the backspace is 5”. I’m running stock wheels/tires. Looking to jump to 35s.

Any idea if these will work for me?

Appreciate the feedback on the lugs, murf.

I haven’t seen these wheels in person yet...trying to figure out if they’re even an option before checking them out. The guy selling says the backspace is 5”. I’m running stock wheels/tires. Looking to jump to 35s.

Any idea if these will work for me?
...it’s probably also worth mentioning I’m planning the OME 2-3” lift with the larger tires
Go to the 80 series forum and read what are acceptable BS for wheels there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom