SOLD ***OffMarket, Not Sold***2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams, 6MT, 89.6k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi All,

It's unfortunately time to sell. I am having trouble saving for upgrades with the up front cost of the FJ itself. I plan to get an FJ80 that I can afford to upgrade (so trades for FJ80s are an option).

Ebay listing with Vehicle History: 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams | eBay

Details:
Year: 2010
Model: FJ Cruiser
Trim: Trail Teams
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Mileage: 89,600 miles
Color: Sandstorm w/ Blackout Hood
VIN: JTEBU4BF9AK071057

Price: $28,000 or Trade+Cash for an FJ80

Contact: Eight 0 Four - Four 50 - 97 Zero Zero (Text only please)

Upgrades: Swapped out steps for a factory rock rail. Stereo system is a complete upgrade. Extra speakers added throughout. Alpine/Pioneer components. New subwoofer placed in factory housing. See photos for custom Amp Box.

Very clean. The few blemishes are indicated in the photos. Some dings on wheels, but they're all on the replaceable bash rings.

Used as a daily driver most of the time I've had it and has only required regular maintenance. Note: Manual Transmission has the typical Throwout Bearing Squeak.

I've used it off road a little bit, but mostly dirt trails. There is a little bit of trail rash on the mirrors. Did Fins 'N Things in Moab (easy trail), but decided to ride along with others for the harder trails. I had planned to make upgrades to tackle those trails, but never got around to it.

I had a rear end fender bender back in the spring (you'll see it in the CarFax), so the rear bumper was replaced. I can supply the photos if you're curious.

Thanks for your interest!!

Photo Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/kRLm9ek8VBJxmK748

cOYOGApE4Q2Pk9YRXtZny6DP6xXazEXeVpHjN4f0ODOQ_K_6DETxBwNRFlbdHrGVWKYdBXxN9oU_8Fq99iH_CXICuXajEmF36uk1rdviR0D44tFhi4f3XiM9VEB8_slOp6vde2Do_iD2KvtTThfoGbLVGQ_D6s_l_pfXo2BiM2WiRtfwfZtLvVojSF9kexiMejE78969ADecJL8Zqo7WKRDdzJX6vaNOVX5s3maqImKiNFfXujxwxFXk0dpCJDrQedrDitJdZdVCp0zqagEcglmbyM7r0UjqOzKQGwePetNCIWCK1x62GIWLRZSAZB3GqxPz5T6RBRTN7I0mI74yuaELRGnVuf31HgO6S0Tbb2blZcaEilAZbBIGsknpKqEokCvmp46LcIEgMTTBTFR2xnn5_yibviIVJYzFJnqqMIM49tTlt8jlqRwZcbsdzA8mSVj92fcM5RzTSoEcJYRaFszNPQmRf2LOiKMFjqAsLqg1cfJLM-MP3Ak9hKb4s_DJw-pEyvInrHvrjPXAS0DXQSeKwmWSeb2F4jZg0yWHuludAIXGq-LM6GXLuhM8ETRXf2B1s3RzlTQQXIAy6QKI4sKxqUeAxwugsZAnFWwIraBqYbfP5pYfUqQWYUuRMWaxHGm4u5QinqbzQNdKUC-BaMWEfA=w672-h504-no

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom