Official Tucson monthly Cruiser cruise thread, check here for details (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I won't be out this Friday the 9th. Still going in to get my boys disconnected, so i will be at home on good drugs(I hope) and a bag of frozen peas on my...:doh:

I am, however, planning on driving up to PHX for the meeting on the 16th. I have a couple of seats available if anybody wants to go. I plan on leaving Tucson by 4pm. Shoot me a PM if you wanna ride up or caravan.:cheers:

Hey Alvin,
You ever hear the story about this guy named Samson? :D

I can make it this Friday if other can. Next week in Phoenix is a no go for me right now unless I can juggle some stuff.

Ross

Update

Due to a lack of interest/participation the Tucson meet has been suspended until further notice. Thanks to those to did come out. If we get more interest in the future we will resume a regular meet.

Your right, the Tucson guys are lame, or maybe they prefer wheelin to hanging out in a parking lot!:D

I changed the web page to reflect your decision.

MaddBaggins said:
Due to a lack of interest/participation the Tucson meet has been suspended until further notice. Thanks to those to did come out. If we get more interest in the future we will resume a regular meet.

Sad times, maybe we will pick back up a bit later.

Ross

It's too bad, but I sort of had a feeling that it would come to this.

We seemed to have a lot of interest on the forum, but when it came time to actually get out and meet people, it just never seemed to happen.

In any case, I will be happy to drink a beer with Alvin and Ross anytime, heck I would be happy to drink a beer with anyone here.

Speaking of wheeling rather than parking............I ay take my cruiser out this weekend and wouldn't mind some company.............anyone interested?????? Lets see if we can get a trip together for this weekend!!!!!

If you go north, I'll come south!

-Spike

Sorry guys!!! Had some family issues and had to go out of town unexpectedly!! I just got back to town and haven't had a chance to check the forum. I do plan on doing something as soon as things calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom